Rebecca's_homeandlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck OFF Rebecca!!!!! Not one person gives a tit..... take the tablet off him, and go to sleep you MELT๐Ÿซ 
Followed by the lucozade post.....she really is a dose!!!
I don't really get the point of her page. Reels of her cleaning her worktops and bathroom sink. Painting her entire contents of her boring house brown or beige and having the most depressing drolist voice if she does come on talking without anything interesting to say

Reactions: 1
Followed by the lucozade post.....she really is a dose!!!
I don't really get the point of her page. Reels of her cleaning her worktops and bathroom sink. Painting her entire contents of her boring house brown or beige and having the most depressing drolist voice if she does come on talking without anything interesting to say
She's one of them ones who mouth's and mouths but when it comes to face to face she'll say nothing. She's on I'll take on the HSE I don't hold back but says sweet F. A at the meeting.
She actually wants to do nothing herself with them chaps, why should we go to a workshop. I'm a parent I know what I'm doing yes you do in your hole.
She's pumping that young lad with sugar, and iPads for entertainment while you drink red bull.

Reactions: 2
She's one of them ones who mouth's and mouths but when it comes to face to face she'll say nothing. She's on I'll take on the HSE I don't hold back but says sweet F. A at the meeting.
She actually wants to do nothing herself with them chaps, why should we go to a workshop. I'm a parent I know what I'm doing yes you do in your hole.
She's pumping that young lad with sugar, and iPads for entertainment while you drink red bull.
Doesn't need a workshop but thinks it's great to raise a child with additional needs on an iPad constantly and fill him with bottles and bottles of juice. No issue with ipads my own kids have them but not 24 hours a day it's no wonder the child doesn't sleep. If my lads thought they would be handed an iPad if they woke up at 2am they would never sleep either.

Doesn't need a workshop but thinks it's great to raise a child with additional needs on an iPad constantly and fill him with bottles and bottles of juice. No issue with ipads my own kids have them but not 24 hours a day it's no wonder the child doesn't sleep. If my lads thought they would be handed an iPad if they woke up at 2am they would never sleep either.
He's stuck to it day and night, like come on the little lad in the the bed with them, and by the looks of them two there's no spare room for that little guy.
She actually cream's herself when she's rattling off what they have.
Don't hear of her getting them any help without it being ๐Ÿ†“ from the HSE.

He's stuck to it day and night, like come on the little lad in the the bed with them, and by the looks of them two there's no spare room for that little guy.
She actually cream's herself when she's rattling off what they have.
Don't hear of her getting them any help without it being ๐Ÿ†“ from the HSE.
It's no wonder she's friends with Klarissa the groomer lover, 2 big dopes the pair of them made for what they can get from the social and for free

So barry is doing up his gaming shed aswel. Like FFS a gaming shed!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚

So barry is doing up his gaming shed aswel. Like FFS a gaming shed!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚
Honest to god, big lazy hound!!
No fear of him looking for a job.
It's shocking to see yes we all know it's going on in every town but Jesus Rebecca and klarissa are really rubbin it into to people's working face's.

Honest to god, big lazy hound!!
No fear of him looking for a job.
It's shocking to see yes we all know it's going on in every town but Jesus Rebecca and klarissa are really rubbin it into to people's working face's.
That's just embarrassing to even admit it.... a 30 something grown male with a games ๐ŸŽฎ shed, with him gaming all day, probably having withdrawals at night time when hes in bed, and she high on fumes from all cleaning products she douces the house in , the poor child has no hope given the tablet in the middle of the night in the bed with them.

She's a dose! Think I'll have to stop looking at the stories. She's a head cold....light flu at the most, she's making it out she's on her death bed ๐Ÿคฆ

That's just embarrassing to even admit it.... a 30 something grown male with a games ๐ŸŽฎ shed, with him gaming all day, probably having withdrawals at night time when hes in bed, and she high on fumes from all cleaning products she douces the house in , the poor child has no hope given the tablet in the middle of the night in the bed with them.

She's a dose! Think I'll have to stop looking at the stories. She's a head cold....light flu at the most, she's making it out she's on her death bed ๐Ÿคฆ
Again she's another one the lift doesn't go all the way to the top in everyday life.
But when it's to scam the social welfare well she's not at the back of class then.
And yes that young lads head must be doing 200miles n hour all the time.
No sign of the shopping with a dozen bottles of orange in tow.
45 six packs of crisps.

HOMEMADE? shop bought pasta, shop bought tomato sauce, shop bought white sauce, with pre grated cheese on top๐Ÿคฃ you basically cooked some pasta Rebecca, mixed it with a load of unhealthy tit, and put it in the oven๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ CLAP CLAP FOR THE DUM DUM
My eyes are burning outta my head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, I'm tired but I'll drink a shite load of sugar , I'll wash down my cholesterol riddled dinner with my hot chocolate.
More like it's her who's not sleeping and not the child.

My eyes are burning outta my head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, I'm tired but I'll drink a shite load of sugar , I'll wash down my cholesterol riddled dinner with my hot chocolate.
More like it's her who's not sleeping and not the child.
Im surprised shes not much bigger, they eat and drink nothing but crap๐Ÿ™„ she needs to spend less time "scrubbing" a clean house, and prepare actual home made, healthy meals

Im surprised shes not much bigger, they eat and drink nothing but crap๐Ÿ™„ she needs to spend less time "scrubbing" a clean house, and prepare actual home made, healthy meals
Don't ever see much fruit,veg or meat the shopping, two trays of mince and a pack of sausages. Big Barry probably sits in his games shed while dum dum draws him in the food

• Haha
What an amazing room transformation ๐Ÿฅฑ
Just added more brown ๐ŸŸค

What an amazing room transformation ๐Ÿฅฑ
Just added more brown ๐ŸŸค
What 7 year old wants that, it's shite and her who says this drives me mad, that's DISGUSTING, I'm a such a neat freak is two lazy to take the wallpaper off the wall. Weeks of I'm doing a make over and then it's that.

Wondering has she ever actually set foot on a farm, or even been in the countryside in general ๐Ÿค”
Either way the obsession has to shop and she has to cop on that she's not living in a farmhouse
I've never seen a Browne, cream, checkerd farm house in my life and I live in the country side, with farmhouses all round me.
Don't know where or what year this Decor goes back to but jayus it rough

Who was tempted to write in with the recommendation duck off!!!! What person writes up before I flip
Flip at who or what because you've a dose who ever called her Dum Dum during the week you nailed it There.