Rebecca's_homeandlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I can see neither of them follow each other, I know that can be an glitch where it sometimes doesn’t show followers but it doesn’t seem that way

Reactions: 1
From what I can see neither of them follow each other, I know that can be an glitch where it sometimes doesn’t show followers but it doesn’t seem that way
Id say bully klarissa got stroppy with Rebecca showing her puss on her account. Klarissa doesn't like to be shown up or corrected by the truth.

Id say bully klarissa got stroppy with Rebecca showing her puss on her account. Klarissa doesn't like to be shown up or corrected by the truth.
And hopefully Rebecca read through Klarissas thread here and saw all the proof about the groomer she shares a bed with. I honestly don't know how any mother could keep following her once they realise that it's true that she's shacked up with a pervert

Reactions: 3
Bought herself a new top😂

let me guess another €5 Dunne’s gym top to add to the collection of the 100 other ones she never takes off …

wonder did she get a nice new hairband to match 🙄

Bought herself a new top😂

let me guess another €5 Dunne’s gym top to add to the collection of the 100 other ones she never takes off …

wonder did she get a nice new hairband to match 🙄
See the Autism payment is being spent well, tattoos, Amazon, cheap shite for the chaps. Easy come easy go what!!!!!?
#LETTHEM😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
To infinity and beyond killed me off 🤣🤣🤣
Stop it 😂😂😂😂
#LETTHEM is Tattle Life's new tattoo.
She gets a tattoo because people talk about her 😂😂😂.
10k followers and a few page's on Tattle Life and she's getting it tattooed on herself Christ on a bike 🚲 let's hope she doesn't get more followers and become a house hold name on Instagram because I can see her poor forehead getting stamped #leTtHeM

• Haha
Stop it 😂😂😂😂
#LETTHEM is Tattle Life's new tattoo.
She gets a tattoo because people talk about her 😂😂😂.
10k followers and a few page's on Tattle Life and she's getting it tattooed on herself Christ on a bike 🚲 let's hope she doesn't get more followers and become a house hold name on Instagram because I can see her poor forehead getting stamped #leTtHeM
Oh god.....what tattoo did/is she getting ??
---
Oh god.....what tattoo did/is she getting ??
I've just seen it 🙈 omg what a complete fool 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m doubled over with absolute embarrassment for her … she got a tattoo ON HER HAND for that meaning ??? Please get a life becks 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m doubled over with absolute embarrassment for her … she got a tattoo ON HER HAND for that meaning ??? Please get a life becks 🫠
And that part of the hand is so visible 🤦‍♀️unless she wears gloves. Imagine explaining to the person putting on the tattoo the meaning behind it 🙈 thought maybe first when I read here quickly and tattoo might be something meaningful like a little tribute to her granddad, but if she went off and that got for a couple of pages on a tattle thread and afew people around her town talking about her she clearly isn't well!!! hoping it's a fake and washes off

• Haha
And that part of the hand is so visible 🤦‍♀️unless she wears gloves. Imagine explaining to the person putting on the tattoo the meaning behind it 🙈 thought maybe first when I read here quickly and tattoo might be something meaningful like a little tribute to her granddad, but if she went off and that got for a couple of pages on a tattle thread and afew people around her town talking about her she clearly isn't well!!! hoping it's a fake and washes off
Whats the story with the people in her town talking about her? What are they saying like, did she ever address it?

Whats the story with the people in her town talking about her? What are they saying like, did she ever address it?
No I don't think she did. This thread started mths back, but she was completely unaware. None of her 3 best friends must have known either. So I'm guessing she heard it from somewhere then came on to read it.
Think it's the fact she was being talked about on here for what she was posting online and had no idea it was being discussed, drove her mad and she thinks the whole town is talking about her. I'm sure alot of people who had no idea about this might have come on to have a look when she was ranting and raving about it.
But I'd say what really drove her mad is how we seen her on here is probably how the town sees her too.

She got her free payment last week so squandered it on rubbish,but can't afford to buy Cian a device, I'm sure the people in her home town who are supposedly talking about her are having a good ole natter now.
But here's the thing anything that's said on Tattle Rebecca has said this herself it's came straight from the horse's mouth her mouth. She's the one posting Cian up at all hour's,she's the one advertising red bull. She's the one who says Cian is tough he'd knock the dr out. So Rebecca instead of tattooing you hand with letthem think hard about the shite you post. If you don't want people talking about you there was no need to destroy your hand with a ridiculous tattoo it's this simple don't post your Mr price air freshener, we don't give a shite if Cian has no routine, or you buy a dozen squash a week. Your making the entertainment and blesses n saves us but you really have took tattle to a new level. History was made in Wexford #letthem😂🫣🫣🙄🙄

She got her free payment last week so squandered it on rubbish,but can't afford to buy Cian a device, I'm sure the people in her home town who are supposedly talking about her are having a good ole natter now.
But here's the thing anything that's said on Tattle Rebecca has said this herself it's came straight from the horse's mouth her mouth. She's the one posting Cian up at all hour's,she's the one advertising red bull. She's the one who says Cian is tough he'd knock the dr out. So Rebecca instead of tattooing you hand with letthem think hard about the shite you post. If you don't want people talking about you there was no need to destroy your hand with a ridiculous tattoo it's this simple don't post your Mr price air freshener, we don't give a shite if Cian has no routine, or you buy a dozen squash a week. Your making the entertainment and blesses n saves us but you really have took tattle to a new level. History was made in Wexford #letthem😂🫣🫣🙄🙄
All these insta fools are the same, post their whole lives to the public and then cry about being talked about 🙄

Must be bulking season for Barry she's buying him all the aldi protein range 😂😂

• Haha
Must be bulking season for Barry she's buying him all the aldi protein range 😂😂
Honest to jayus there's more to sliver back bazzz than protein by the looks of it. He must have came outta his shed when the dogs got to run around. Her tattoo must have hit a button with people because she's lost a lot of followers recently. #letthem😂

• Haha
Honest to jayus there's more to sliver back bazzz than protein by the looks of it. He must have came outta his shed when the dogs got to run around. Her tattoo must have hit a button with people because she's lost a lot of followers recently. #letthem😂
Jesus she's had a fair loss of followers alright 😳 I'm so surprised that people don't enjoy watching her fridge full of shopping and mr price hauls 🙄😂

Attachments

Jesus she's had a fair loss of followers alright 😳 I'm so surprised that people don't enjoy watching her fridge full of shopping and mr price hauls 🙄😂
She should call it the aerosol spray haul,
I've said it before these wannabes days are over people see through their shite, this one gets her money last week and is doing nothing only shoving it up in peoples faces the shite she's buying out of it. She should be ashamed to show the money she is wasting on absolute rubbish every day
That neither him nor her earn, sitting up day in and day out living their best lives, there's no reason why silver backed Baz can't work but he chooses not to since Cian was diagnosed. It was game over in the work force. Young couple living it up on someone else's expense.

New walking Pad, new tattoo's and still waiting on the HSE to fund cians device yep I can see silver backed Baz getting a job real soon alright.

• Haha
New walking Pad, new tattoo's and still waiting on the HSE to fund cians device yep I can see silver backed Baz getting a job real soon alright.
Oh ffs 🤦‍♀️ although if is gets her walking on it everyday it might be no harm coz she rarely leaves the house only for shopping for cleaning products