Rebecca's_homeandlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads how lucky is Aubree? Shes having her room changed from pink to....... BROWN, bleeping BROWN!!!!!! JUST WHAT A LITTLE GIRL DREAMS OF🙄
Don't think I can watch anymore , all the browns and beiges. Whatever about the walls, jeeze at least leave the skirting white it looks fresh, but painting it brown 🤦

Don't think I can watch anymore , all the browns and beiges. Whatever about the walls, jeeze at least leave the skirting white it looks fresh, but painting it brown 🤦
We dont call her Remedial Rebecca for nothing🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is the same one who said her husband was lucky to be alive after a car accident then shows photo of the car. It was far from bad. Wrote off yes because airbags went off. I hope she never experiences a family member badly injured or killed in an accident. The drama all the time

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is the same one who said her husband was lucky to be alive after a car accident then shows photo of the car. It was far from bad. Wrote off yes because airbags went off. I hope she never experiences a family member badly injured or killed in an accident. The drama all the time
Will we ever get over such shite about him and the car.
We're thankful to be here , we're so lucky things could have been different for us .
And then says they weren't even in the car.
The biggest drama queen on Instagram.
---
Yes I'm that sad I screenshot her fridge.
Will someone please tell me why she freezes pudding.
And I counted at least 4 bags of frozen chips, not a veg in sight and here what's the story with all the orange squash. They hardly polish of a two ltr bottle a day.

Attachments

We're thankful to be here , we're so lucky things could have been different for us .
---
And I counted at least 4 bags of frozen chips, not a veg in sight and here what's the story with all the orange squash. They hardly polish of a two ltr bottle a day.
I've never heard of anyone freezing pudding! And are they packs of rashers on the bottom left hand side.
Looks like she freezes everything, too busy doing cleaning 🧹🧼 reels with her techno music every day...I'd say she just doesn't leave the house with all her cleaning and spraying chemicals everywhere.
We don't have much wooden surfaces in our kitchen/sitting area. The odd time I'd use pledge for the window sills my husband gives outs when he comes in, could be after hrs later, that he can sorta taste it 😂 coz theres residue in the air. (He's fine with everything else) but she's constantly spraying that kitchen table with furniture polish

I've never heard of anyone freezing pudding! And are they packs of rashers on the bottom left hand side.
Looks like she freezes everything, too busy doing cleaning 🧹🧼 reels with her techno music every day...I'd say she just doesn't leave the house with all her cleaning and spraying chemicals everywhere.
We don't have much wooden surfaces in our kitchen/sitting area. The odd time I'd use pledge for the window sills my husband gives outs when he comes in, could be after hrs later, that he can sorta taste it 😂 coz theres residue in the air. (He's fine with everything else) but she's constantly spraying that kitchen table with furniture polish
And then she's on with that white pad stuck to her forehead.
Sure it's not wonder she's migraines,
And yes rasher, pudding, sausages and anything that can fit in a frying pan is all they must eat.
She loves to show off and brag about spending money.

---
Yes the pudding & rashers, both have weeks expiry & the diluted orange why so many in the fridge. For her to make it look full 😂😂
Pasta bake & spagetti bol is all I've ever see her cook unless Barry breaks out & make a chicken dinner🫣

Spending €300 on a new hoover when the other one works fine, they really do have money to waste, considering they had to buy a car too when he had the crash with the other one
She'll have the carpets washed so much they'll be shrunk away to nothing

Does he not work either? How does she afford to decorate and redecorate and her collection of 400 different spray cleaners 😳
No he dosnt, shur they are draining the social welfare for every cent, not worth while for the scroungers to work, the only work they do is "working the system" 🙄

No he dosnt, shur they are draining the social welfare for every cent, not worth while for the scroungers to work, the only work they do is "working the system" 🙄
Shocking isn't, big lazy hound doesn't work but can afford gym membership.
Big hard man is the shorts.
Four bedroom house and she's Cian sleep in their bed and then Wonder's why the child is waking up.

I wonder how did they afford/affording the house thou? It must be theres with all the beige and browns 'decorating' she does

I wonder how did they afford/affording the house thou? It must be theres with all the beige and browns 'decorating' she does
It's a council house, they got it brand new. Getting careers allowance for two kids l