Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
She has been to Santorini… to take photos of the blue roof! I remember thinking that she must have queued for hours to get that shot.
I think she’s been to Mykonos as well. Same as Cornwall really. I can’t see her going to Greece anytime soon, it’s beyond expensive at the moment.

Reactions: 4

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
So the Free Range Weirdos went to an Easter family do and she didn't think it worth ironing Ratlas's shirt before hand?
I'll ask again, what does she actually do all day? The shirt says she doesn't even fold or hang things nearly just winds them round her hands a la "wind the bobbin" up and bangs them in a drawer.

Make an effort you wet flannel. You are the worst!

Missed the ad.#Sosad
I seem to recall when she was in the Daily Fail talking about her utility room whilst wearing a skirt and heels, she confessed to not owning an iron.

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
Whats that yellow substance in the white bowl? Looks like melted butter or an egg yolk?!

That brick of sick in the other story is one of the most unappetising things I've ever seen in my life. Just give her a banana or some snack a jacks or something ffs. Poor Freya will eventually become the laughing stock of her class, she'll get to year 6 and still be shoved in a stinky double buggy being forced to eat what appears to be frozen vomit.
I bet that’s rapeseed oil in the bowl. You can use it for dipping. That will be her new obsession

janem86

We need a new thread! ‘Celebrating 10th anniversary, Grabby barley out of nursery’ is my contribution 😂

• Haha

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Deserted play area ✓
Deserted streets of Maida Vale ✓
1st people in at London Zoo before others ✓

F. Stompy to R. Atlas "Do you want to play mums and dads with me?" 🤣🤐😆

What I imagine role playing @ The Sterlings, is like:

Mumma is a busy SAH mumma, she has to get up at the crack of dawn {obviously not actually up the crack of someone called Dawn}. As she needs to get 10,000 steps in and take few photos of the sunrise. Dada is still asleep in the waffy corridor, as he's laying-in 10 times better than you.

Mumma is the head cook in the house because that's her job. She likes to makes waffles {not the kinda waffles normal people eat} and all washed down with an revolting smoothie concoction which usually involves cauliflower.

Dada leaves to go to work {unless he's 'working from home'}, no one is actually sure what he does but it's something a man would do and he does it 10 better than anyone else.

Mumma doesn't work because dada thinks ALL mummas should be at home, doing things mumma things and not being around other people. But mumma is an 'influencer' of travelling {to the same places on a 3 year loop} and the huge allotment dada built. Her job is to take 100 million photos of everything, as she knows other people like her repetitive photos and reels of ALL the holidays/weekend breaks/days out etc that they do in a whole year.

Mumma and dada like to stomp around the garden pretending they are walking the kiddos around a deserted play park{s} before going to the zoo to see the {schleich} animals.

Mumma likes to read and fetches a book from the bookcase that clever dada has made, he is soo clever. He's 10 times cleverer than all the dadas in the world and mumma likes everyone to know this fact.

Mumma makes dada fetch the suitcases from the grotty inhabitable snug and announces "We're going on a holiday!!!" and preps the props for the flat lay. Mumma makes sure dada brings the double buggy, car seats and the parasol" as they are VERY essential when you go away.

... Oh god, I could do this all day but I won't lol.

Jesus, I feel sorry for the kids in F. Stompys class having to look at ALL the photos she would've taken at London Zoo.

As per normal, grabby is wishing the time away 🤦🏻 I like how she assumes they'll be grandparents in the future.

And finally... OMG don't we know it's harvesting time @ the bloody allotment with what Benpeeado has grown, whilst grabby takes lots of photos of the 'first' harvest of x-y-z 🙄🥱
The brackets 😂

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
The buggy thing is clearly for her so she can get her steps in. When she says Bentos won't walk she means at the speed and length she wants to. There's no way with her obsession she'd tolerate a child refusing to walk.
I don't doubt she mentally calculates Freya's calories in versus out. I'm amazed she doesn't make Freya walk to ensure *Freya* keeps her weight down. But as you said, if it comes down to keeping the kid in the buggy so she can get her own step target met she'll do that.

Justine

Chatty Member
In reply to a new follower about how she leads this ‘lifestyle’ I notice granny says they run 3 businesses 😂 say what? Does this include selling her tatty only fit for the non clothes on Vinted?!
---
Typo! that should be Grabby but granny works just as well 😂
---

---
*bin!!
What are the 3 businesses? Bearwood crap ply, her Insta (?) and what else???