Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meringue22

VIP Member
Oh ffs yet another example of her thinking supplements/drugs/slop will resolve every little thing even if it isn't an issue. They are KIDS ffs, waking up at night here and there is normal!!! Not something that needs 'emergency magnesium'. She angers me so much I can't cope, she's genuinely completely fucked up in her head.

And, not that I'm surprised really, but 8.15 bedtime for her?! Which must mean she gets up around 4.15am on a normal day as all the 'studieeezzzz' say 8 hours sleep is optimal right. No wonder they hit the London playgrounds at the crack of dawn, they must be there by 7am!
My youngest wouldn’t go to bed when she was Raffys age. What did I do? Drug her? Google like a deranged madwoman? No I accepted it for what it was. NORMAL
---
Why is she sharing all that? It’s part and parcel of having kids. Suck it up!

edited to dad, from the NHS website:-

Magnesium can help with sleep. Children do not need any special magnesium supplements because there is enough in their food. Foods such as sugar free cereals, wholemeal bread, brown rice, spinach, quinoa, nuts*, black beans, tofu, avocados all have plenty of magnesium.

Looks like their diet of Sterling slop isn’t working…..
Dad?! Add 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Justcyrious

VIP Member
Is that her definition of travelling light? I’d love to be on the same flight as her one day and give man wide eye to the play doh and tape on the plane. It’s people like her you give travelling with kids a bad name. Not on the picture but I can’t believe how grumpy her outfits looks. Good think she invested in new clothes 😅

Attachments

• Angry

Meringue22

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Clare It seemed an apt title seeing as we know how Grabs loves living seasonally.

Carry on Tattling lads!

Would anyone care to do a witty recap?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Freya’s skin is so fair. I worry about her with all the sun exposure, especially with her dad having had skin cancer.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
It will become just like Facebook and we’ll have to jump ship. I hate that there are suggested posts in my feed that I can’t mute anymore. Stories appear in an order I don’t understand. Basically I don’t see the content I value the most because the people who produce it are not your typical influencer. Tough life for micro influencers by the way.
Yep I agree. It's shit. It's always a risk putting your eggs in one basket as an influencer and any that just use one platform are made because they will end up paying to have their content shown and even then, unless it's targeted, most of the people seeing it won't be your targeted audience.

TravellingHighlander

How were the police not involved in this at the beginning? if not from her parents then friends parents, teachers anyone that knew them. If it was my daughter he’d of been on a register not on my family holiday! didn’t her mum buy her some yellow nightie thing for their first night away? the whole thing is beyond sick, wonder how she’ll feel when she’s looking at her own thirteen year old daughter.
Did they not involve the police? And she developed an eating disorder.

Reactions: 4

Clare

VIP Member
Pray for Grabby with Wahaca in trouble - she will not be ok right now without her pork pibil tacos 🙏🏻

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
There is an historical feature in their garden (my memory is hazy - it might be a listed column, wall or gate post from the original palace lodge that was on the site?)

In any case, they’ve grown ivy all over it to hide it. 😳 This tells me everything I need to know about the Sterlings.

IMG_9546.jpeg

IMG_9547.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad