Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Bit weird since she clearly has food issues. I wonder if she pukes it all up after, or does an extra bazillion steps to make up for it. Or she just eats the stuff that most resembles slop, and treats herself to dessert (pastel gelato please!) Or all of the above 🤷
It's been noted before that she often has that puffiness associated with purging and she has a layer of soft, white hair on her body associated with anorexia. So you probably aren't far off.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Libbie

VIP Member
Is the 'bedroom' literally just a dead end corridor on a landing?! What does he have over the end bit? Have they fitted a door or is it genuinely a 'room' with only 3 walls?

I'd love to see how an estate agent describes this 'room' when they decide to move 😳
Yes! There is no door, they use an ikea blackout blind to ‘close’ the room off!

IMG_6864.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Justcyrious

VIP Member
Our parents are happy to get the kids their “bigger” gifts which they’re also happy to let us choose because they live far away and wouldn’t know what to get. I guess to me,
Grabby choosing what the grandparents get is not that bad. Cashing in on the corresponding aff links though is not entirely ethical.

skyehigh

Chatty Member
One thing (of many!) I find odd given the over sharing is that she never mentions if the kids are having a bad day / difficult behaviour - ever. I know the other end of the spectrum are the insta accounts where they call their kids nobs the whole time but there should be somewhere inbetween!

Mine are similar ages and sometimes they are just going to argue or cry all day. Similar ages except my oldest got booted out the buggy at two and a half!