Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justine

Chatty Member
Turning the attic into an office would have added value for a lot less spend. But since neither one of them work, I guess they never thought of it. 🤷‍♀️
And good luck to any new owner to remove the cast iron bath if they want to re-shuffle the crazy layout...

Reactions: 4

Justine

Chatty Member
That bathroom is so utterly pointless, I am pretty sure Ben thought that it would lead to the council finally approving their upstairs extension. She even admits in the article that it is useless:

there's already a toilet right opposite our new bedroom and I kind of like the extra space up here without. We're still using our current bathroom for make-up/teeth cleaning etc right now as it has the shower. I don't know when we'll make the move to this loft bathroom but it will be lovely to take baths up here. This bathroom was always about future proofing the house/adding value etc rather than we needing to use it right now but it feels like such a luxury to have it pretty much finished and to use our attic space for it.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
That's verging on abuse. I give my dog frozen peas when she's annoying me because they keep her quiet. Not my bloody kid.
You have inspired me. We have just rescued a dog and I'd rather give her frozen peas than some of the gross smelling treats I've tried.

FlowersintheRain

Chatty Member
£297 PER MONTH?!?! Who is going to be paying this? So unfair how this is going to totally skew (?screw even?) insta for the rest of us.

• Wow

CausticYoda

Good old basic Becky, never knowingly always disappoints.

Taking North Ldn tips from Alex Stedman no doubt. So aspirational. 😂

• Haha