Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They still look like urchins even with their new coloured clothes. She hasn't a clue how to make her children look clean and tidy.
That dress and her giant sandals make her look ridiculous.

I'm another who travels with my children without needing a million bits of shit packed in band luggage to entertain them. How does she get this so wrong every time?

Reactions: 7
Someone at H&M should plan some courgette T-shirts next
---
Here’s what someone commented on her reel
---
The Airbnb they stayed us is c.£300 per night and has a 7 night minimum stay
She definitely doesn’t like mixing does she?!

Reactions: 4
Haha I was just looking at their Air bnb too. At least this one has 2 bedrooms. No way would I pay £300 a night for that though. It doesn’t look very comfy and I’d want somewhere with a pool. She’s only chosen it for the tiles hasn’t she.
In her comments she says they’re taking the shart mobile to Garda in the summer hols.

Reactions: 8
The second I saw where she stayed I thought to myself she chose it as its insta worthy. She’s such a dick

Reactions: 11
Spending over 2k on accommodation but flying easyJet with 4 backpacks and stuffing your double buggy bag full of extras to avoid paying for luggage

Reactions: 19
The second I saw where she stayed I thought to myself she chose it as its insta worthy. She’s such a dick
It isn’t ‘dreamy’ if you look at the property though, the furniture is pretty shabby and bathroom etc very tired. The view is stunning though.

Reactions: 9
That post is so incredibly tone deaf. Vaguely alluding to the « news » of the children who can’t even find refuge in refugee camps on a picture of your kid proudly brandishing their passport is just
You are so right x

Reactions: 7
Taormina is wasted on them. Yes it's beautiful during the day (although she makes it look exactly the same as any other destination, all pastel beaches and lemons) but the evening is where it really is fantastic.

There's a main square where there's loads of restaurants and live music and the atmosphere is just brilliant, everyone is so relaxed and chatting over a glass of wine. Families, couples and even the very elderly are just there chilling and enjoying themselves, sometimes people get up to spontaneously dance. It's very busy but in a nice way. Grubby Grabby and her crew probably didn't catch a single bit of that, they'd have been in bed after their measly packet ham dinner probably before most places even started serving in the evening!

Reactions: 11
There’s no door between the bedroom, sofa bed area, dining room and kitchen. The entire apartment is open plan
And hundreds of steps up to it
But it has chairs that match the shartmobile

Reactions: 10