Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
To be fair, she could have chosen the book herself and as such wouldn’t be representative of her actual reading level but it’s very possible she’s slightly behind if she misses school consistently. I can’t imagine Grabby teaching phonics while parenting in Sicily.

Reactions: 1

carriebooboo

VIP Member
For those of us that are blocked 🤣 - has she confirmed she’s paying 8,000 for a holiday?! I’m gobsmacked.😶
She said she's put a deposit down for 2025 and then quoted this amount in the comments. No doubt she's hustling behind the scenes to get some freebies!

Screen Shot 2024-05-18 at 18.26.11.png

CausticYoda

Erm, my child adores frozen peas as a snack, as I did before her. We call them 'nature's sweets' 😂 not fussed about them when actually cooked though.

Bhall

I don’t want to argue about phonics schemes when Grabby is the issue and I completely agree that Freya’s attendance has been awful. But I’m a phonics lead for a local authority - under the new framework and phonics regulations that came in Feb 2022, F is absolutely on track if that’s what she can read independently. Phase 3 used to be end of reception, now it’s phase 4 as you rightly said, the bar is now higher. I’m sure due to her consistently being off school her social skills are poor (we’ve seen the stomping) and she will have huge gaps in knowledge elsewhere.
It's a phase 2 book

Attachments

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I don’t comment on this thread a lot but yesterday’s story really got to me. Cooking dinner whilst in labour, 2 hours before giving birth. I’m sorry but I call bullshit! Also the emphasis on the fact that SHE cooked it. Presumably with her husband sat in the next room along with the midwives just twiddling their fingers?! And if its true, quite frankly I feel sorry for her that her husband is that pathetic. God forbid he step foot in the kitchen - no that’s a women’s domain 😱
I cant blame him. I wouldnt step foot in that filthy kitchen either. I'd leave her to it too!

• Haha