Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little known gem Coal Drop Yards at king's Cross, caravan for breakfast and Leon for lunch.

The real London only locals know about ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Little known gem Coal Drop Yards at king's Cross, caravan for breakfast and Leon for lunch.

The real London only locals know about ๐Ÿ™„
And London zoo of course. I havenโ€™t been in so long because I worry itโ€™s full of grabbies ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

PS: back to 91.4 from 91.5, great retention rates

Reactions: 8
Good old basic Becky, never knowingly always disappoints.

Taking North Ldn tips from Alex Stedman no doubt. So aspirational. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stand by everyone things may be about to get interesting for the โ€˜influenzersโ€™.

Meta is introducing three new verification packages and unsurprisingly the more paid, the more they get to play!

Grabby certainly wonโ€™t want to pay more for her blue tick

could this see the demise of the influencer?
Letโ€™s hope so

Attachments

Reactions: 7
ยฃ297 PER MONTH?!?! Who is going to be paying this? So unfair how this is going to totally skew (?screw even?) insta for the rest of us.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It's pennies to those who gain thousands from each advert or click through.
It will become just like Facebook and weโ€™ll have to jump ship. I hate that there are suggested posts in my feed that I canโ€™t mute anymore. Stories appear in an order I donโ€™t understand. Basically I donโ€™t see the content I value the most because the people who produce it are not your typical influencer. Tough life for micro influencers by the way.

Reactions: 7
It will become just like Facebook and weโ€™ll have to jump ship. I hate that there are suggested posts in my feed that I canโ€™t mute anymore. Stories appear in an order I donโ€™t understand. Basically I donโ€™t see the content I value the most because the people who produce it are not your typical influencer. Tough life for micro influencers by the way.
Yep I agree. It's tit. It's always a risk putting your eggs in one basket as an influencer and any that just use one platform are made because they will end up paying to have their content shown and even then, unless it's targeted, most of the people seeing it won't be your targeted audience.

Reactions: 5
What is she on about, ยซ so far this summer ยป???? As far as I know itโ€™s still spring. And a pretty wet and cold one so farโ€ฆ but maybe Iโ€™m just not capable of living seasonally like her.
Or maybe I should move to the fields of Watford. There seems to be a very ยซ Cali-like ยป microclimate thereโ€ฆ ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is she on about, ยซ so far this summer ยป???? As far as I know itโ€™s still spring. And a pretty wet and cold one so farโ€ฆ but maybe Iโ€™m just not capable of living seasonally like her.
Or maybe I should move to the fields of Watford. There seems to be a very ยซ Cali-like ยป microclimate thereโ€ฆ ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
Sheโ€™s such a dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
First splash pad of the summer? ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿคข

Give her 2 weeks and she'll be onto the first *proper* splash pad of the summer, no doubt that one will be abroad and the British one suddenly won't count.

TLDR: out-cunting herself again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at the dirt around her nails. She is a dirty cow.
Imagine the bacteria under them when she has the tippex on. Clarty witch

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Late to the party so just catching upโ€ฆ

Also just seen this in her comments. Back to tv once home schooling as thatโ€™s where they will do the learning! Guess there are only so many hours they can sacrifice to read to them ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
And imagine the moaning about the lack of childcare when she has them both out of schoolโ€ฆ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9