Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just become Amish grabby...you are nearly there.
Are her and benpecked going to stop watching tv? No. How are you explaining that..make out TV is just for adults. šŸ¤¢
In her comments she also wants smart phones banned for kids ā€¦oh the irony. Kids do as they see. And Grabby you wear yours on a neck strap you are obsessed with it. Practice what you preach!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If I were her I would be terrified of those children finding out about their ā€˜love storyā€™ online and Tattle pages. The internet is forever Grabby!

Benpecked is clearly in charge.

Reactions: 15
She even says herself it hasnā€™t improved her behaviour how she thought it would. No Grabby, it hasnā€™t because if used in moderation and for enjoyment like you were previously, it really isnā€™t the work of the devil! Sheā€™s so all or nothing, she canā€™t resist going all in and making something a personality trait - baby wearer, organic slop eating, screen free Amish wannabe.

Reactions: 12
The cheeky reply that says she doesnā€™t think the kids should need tv at the grandparents cos the grandparents have more time and energy to entertain the kids than she does???

what exactly is the difference between Grabby and a retiree?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The cheeky reply that says she doesnā€™t think the kids should need tv at the grandparents cos the grandparents have more time and energy to entertain the kids than she does???

what exactly is the difference between Grabby and a retiree?
She hasnā€™t said that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How many times can she possibly say ā€˜itā€™s a tough one isnā€™t itā€™ in those comments and not feel like a patronising head šŸ˜‚ also, the comment about the grandparents having more energy than herā€¦ just wow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
God those two are such sanctimonious, puritanical nutters. I feel so sorry for those kids, they only get to eat cauliflower slop, no tv, soon no school and fun at break time with their friends/all the other lovely community things that come with primary school. Just their dodgy self-righteous dad and anorexic mum micromanaging their every second for Instagram, all day every day. Itā€™s heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The Fun Police Kate Silverton has done a right number on the Sterlings! Key affluent helicopter parent audience full of fear-mongering about TV and screens.

I completely agree on social media time for kids/you tube time etc - the entire landscape for kids is dangerous and imo should be restricted properly for under 16s.

But, there is absolutely nothing wrong with some TV for kids especially her kids who are micromanaged to within an inch of their lives by their controlling and neurotic parents. Done TV would probably be good for the FRKs to give them some regulation from their frantic play schedules. Grabby thinks that 12 hours of play/activity is the answer but no, children need quiet time and sometimes thatā€™s best from TV.
---
And also, her hypocrisy is baffling. Banning any screens for kids but following them around the house or outside every hour of the day with a phone screen in front of her face?!?! What do the kids make of HER screen time! Sheā€™s the one that needs the limiting not them - her phone usage must be obscene

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope Raffy and The Stomper rebel at some
point and make their head parents lives absolute hell. They deserve it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She'd got so boring I forgot to check in on her. Just did to find she'd out cunted herself with her anti tv ramblings. No TV, free range playing and no parenting = why they're behaviour is not improving. That's your job Grabby. And also plans to take them out of school when they're older (and settled) so they can go on all the holidays. She's so selfish. What was the rationale for using the buggy? I missed that

Reactions: 10
She'd got so boring I forgot to check in on her. Just did to find she'd out cunted herself with her anti tv ramblings. No TV, free range playing and no parenting = why they're behaviour is not improving. That's your job Grabby. And also plans to take them out of school when they're older (and settled) so they can go on all the holidays. She's so selfish. What was the rationale for using the buggy? I missed that
Donā€™t think there is one although would love to know šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guarantee Grabby will send Ratlas to school for Reception but as soon as he is compulsory school age (Year 1 for him) she will pull them out and homeschool so they can continue their boring holidays on repeat without being fined. I bet the recent news of the fines increasing has caused a lot of flipper stomping!

She will have seen Joe Wicks doing it and want to copy.

It riles me that people think school is optional. Itā€™s so much more than reading and writing and her kids will grow up weird like her and her pedalo husband if she carries in prioritising her obsession with living life on repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In reply to someone asking what she would do if there was a TV on whilst on a playdate, "I wouldn't ask them to turn it off, I would jist distract my kids to so something else".
Is she attending playdates with them until they are 18?
Imagine the kids, tv is turned on, she dives over, picks her kids up and shouts "quick, mud pie making, cauliflower lolly eating play, outside now'.
The constant banging on about the anti smart phone movement, finding it hard not to comment how hypocritical she is.

Reactions: 17
@Faceymcfacey - out cunted herself!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Plus, kids love to fit in at school and banning all TV makes them feel different and sad. And they can't play / chat/ get involved in what their peers are doing. The FRK's are obviously already very different so it wil be just another thing that makes them not fit in- Grabby will imply it's because they are all better than everyone else , that they are special and the best- It's very dangerous parenting šŸ˜¢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She said she ends up carrying them and their scooters so the buggy is easier. Yeah yeah

Reactions: 6
Latest postā€¦ ā€œspend the day with us in North Londonā€ā€¦ except itā€™s not one day, just poorly cut clips from several trips judging by how the outfits change šŸ˜‚šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good god this woman needs sectioning. My children loved tv, my eldest graduated from uni with a first in law, he hasn't been emotionally stunted or become a serial killer because he likes the teletubbies, it's about balance grabs, as long as their whole day isn't just tv then there isn't an issue. Imagine her being in your house and she asks you to turn the tv off when the other children are happily watching it, she so righteous. Cold, boring, full of wind and dust, she needs to get in the bin

Reactions: 15
In reply to someone asking what she would do if there was a TV on whilst on a playdate, "I wouldn't ask them to turn it off, I would jist distract my kids to so something else".
Is she attending playdates with them until they are 18?
Imagine the kids, tv is turned on, she dives over, picks her kids up and shouts "quick, mud pie making, cauliflower lolly eating play, outside now'.
The constant banging on about the anti smart phone movement, finding it hard not to comment how hypocritical she is.
Having visions of Bentos at a playdate eating all the sweets and Mario karting like a maniac on her friend's Switch, to make the most of all that is forbidden by her weird parents. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14