rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get strapped in ya flamin’ Galahs Dusty Towers is off Down Under!! She’s just too predictable now it’s not even a joke - Cali next year then Grabs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How much do you want to bet she'll be stalking visiting the tiny town Courtney Adamo's new beach house is in?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here we go.....
Best flight ever right now
Best gelato ever right now
Best free museum ever right now
Best weather ever right now
Best beach ever right now
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh gawd Australian spam now for the next month 😫🫣
---

Waffys first Australian gelato, first dip in Australian sea etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Urgh first the flat lay for her holiday and then an appeal for the earthquake, how utterly tone deaf and virtue signalling can one be? I saw it the other day on another 'influencers' page sandwiched between her Jo Malone PR products and it makes me want to scream....."You absolute twit" now Grabby is at it. As an aside please tell me how she can afford this life? I know she has the Kedgefunders but surely they don't completely bankroll Grabby? I have always thought she is completely vacuous but she never improves does she?
---

Imagine what would happen if the kiddos ever got invited to a **gasp** McDonalds party?!!!!!!
Ah the days of a Ronald McDonald party, my local one had a Mcdonalds train in it and I used to love nothing more than eating my happy meal in that train. Until Ronald showed up, then I would scream as big clowns are very scary!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
DING DING DING the pink flatlay!!! Never change Grabs, never change...

I love how she hid Waffy's passport because it doesn't match the others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She doesn’t care enough about the earthquake to do an actual post (that would ruin her carefully planned grid aesthetic).
Cannot wait for the Valentine’s Day balloons on the beach 😴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s an upgrade on previous flatlays though, this one contains advertisement. No way would she have paid nearly £350 for two cases. Imagine the amount of hand luggage they’re carrying around 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So funny it's been called out here, multiple times! Just brilliant. We all KNEW it was coming. Hope they have the absolute worst time. The virtue signalling earthquake post......... 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So do we think it will be Perth, Rottnest Island, Sydney, Byron Bay, Noosa again? Carbon copy of their trip in 2018? Because we all know they don’t do things differently a second time.

Joe Wicks and Grabby in Byron Bay - two twats together!
---

Heart hands with Sydney Harbour Bridge incoming!

Reactions: 12
Deffo Byron Bay so she can meet up with the Adamos free range kiddos or go surfing with the Byron Bay Murfers..........shudders. Maybe Ben can meet up with Micheal and they can share their love of vegetable growing :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Deffo Byron Bay so she can meet up with the Adamos free range kiddos or go surfing with the Byron Bay Murfers..........shudders. Maybe Ben can meet up with Micheal and they can share their love of vegetable growing :sleep:
Last time she went 20 minutes out of Byron to Courtney's town and sat at a cafe two minutes from Court's house hoping to see her. Creepy beyond words.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Who would've thunked it that she's gone on holiday, not predictable at all is she 🙄🙄 Clues were there back in her earlier January postings aka the ask myself me questions etc bollox she did and the admitting she drugs her kids up on long haul flights. I'm hazarding a guess that she's been away from the 24/25th January and not back til well after Valentine's day.

Those unnecessary kids suitcases are £169.00 each 😳😱

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.