rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys can you all be a bit nicer please. Poor Grabby is braving flying near Turkey/Syria when there’s been an actual earthquake. Just like she braved Covid. And it’s all for us really because how would we survive without these new photos. It’s not like we could just scroll back in her feed and see them taken a few years ago…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Last time she went 20 minutes out of Byron to Courtney's town and sat at a cafe two minutes from Court's house hoping to see her. Creepy beyond words.
How to say you're a twit without saying you're a twit :oops:
---

We need an Australia bingo…..
Best kiddo parks EVER (of course they have to be near the sea to fall into this category)

Best beach BBQ

Jet lag is real

The weather

Boring Airbnb

Breast feeding on the beach

Reactions: 10
How to say you're a twit without saying you're a twit :oops:
---

Best kiddo parks EVER (of course they have to be near the sea to fall into this category)

Best beach BBQ

Jet lag is real

The weather

Boring Airbnb

Breast feeding on the beach
Collapsable shart bucket and 70s parasol she’s hoiked halfway across the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We need an Australia bingo…..
Well... that will be:-

Ben Sherpas struggles with the all the suitcases, double buggy and that bleeping parasol at the airport

Lots of photos of the kiddos enjoying the flight

The crap she's taken to keep the kiddos occupied

Early morning photo of them on the beach

Sunset on the beach

Grabby breastfeeding Ratlas on the beach

Hearts in the bleeping sand

Bentos and Ratlas in the sea

Lots and lots of meaningless firsts for Ratlas

Photo of a car/trees and local flora & fauna

Packet ham

Grabby and Benpeeado entwined hands holding 2 scooped ice creams gelato, which will probably be 1 scoop fruity and the other one being pistachio

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like to sit back and enjoy these times though because it really does just confirm what a giant bell end she really is. I also love reading her followers comments fawning over her and wonder when the scales will fall from their eyes, poor sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watch the followers numbers tumble further....

Why would she need a bed box for Raffy if he is under 2 and is a lap infant on the plane? There's no way she's shelled out on a seat for him all the way to Australia.

I'd like to add to the bingo list:-
Vitamin sea
Going somewhere they've been before - it will be Bryon or Perth/Rottnest again.
Everything is the 'best' and she is ridiculously grateful.

I'm also waiting to see if she's lugged the parasol back to where it first came from. World's best travelled parasol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everytime people here predict her life and grid posts like the best psychics in the world or prepare an infallible bingo, I think she will read here and shake things up, realising how pathetic and ridiculous she is. But no, she keeps delivering the same sh.t year in year out. I'm amazed!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for her to show off about how places in Australia remind her of some other random place she’s been

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She absolutely insane dragging those two young children half way around the world. A 29 hour flight followed by a 3 hour car journey! That’s a lheck of a lot to put them through just for the gram photos/reels.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That reel 🙈 Crikey, well over thirty hours of travelling, and it looks like Waffy was the only one to get half an outfit change!

Reactions: 8
Love it...best entertainment I have had in ages (apart from Happy Valley). What an inspirational family eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
10 hour layover with two kids? F**k that! Also who packs bloody Cheerios and string as an activity. She is batshit crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well... that will be:-

Ben Sherpas struggles with the all the suitcases, double buggy and that bleeping parasol at the airport

Lots of photos of the kiddos enjoying the flight

The crap she's taken to keep the kiddos occupied

Early morning photo of them on the beach

Sunset on the beach

Grabby breastfeeding Ratlas on the beach

Hearts in the bleeping sand

Bentos and Ratlas in the sea

Lots and lots of meaningless firsts for Ratlas

Photo of a car/trees and local flora & fauna

Packet ham

Grabby and Benpeeado entwined hands holding 2 scooped ice creams gelato, which will probably be 1 scoop fruity and the other one being pistachio
1,2 & 3 ticked off already!

Imagine seeing them with all that crap in the airport and then being lumbered with them on the plane!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.