Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
On the first day in Australia, my true love carried for me...
The ubiquitous parasol by the sea

On the second day in Australia, my true love carried for me...
Two double buggys and a ubiquitous parasol by the sea

On the third day in Australia, my true love carried for me...
Three wanker straw hats
Two double buggys and the
Ubiquitous parasol by the sea

On the fourth day in Australia my true love carried for me
Four twinning outfits
Three wanker straw hats

On the fifth day of Australia my true love carried for me...
Five pointless camera th-i-ngs
Four twinning outfits
Three wanker straw hats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Peachesplease

Have we got this correct? She travelled 30 hours to take a photo in front of some flowers that she stood in front of in 2018 and 2020??

She's outdone herself today. Peak insta-twattery.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

IndominusRex

VIP Member
I can say with 100% certainty the kids will remember her ice lollies. It will come up in their therapy sessions for sure that they weren’t allowed to just have a fab lolly like all the other kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Sw4

VIP Member
That is all 🤣😂
God she is just so uncool isn't she. If I saw this pic and didn't know it was her I'd think those legs belonged to a 70 year old in orthopaedic sandals.
---

Can you imagine asking her for tips about WA?

Normal person: 'oh I see you went to loads of vineyards, which one had the best wines?'

Grabby: 'oh I don't know, we didn't have a single sip. I can tell you which vineyards had the best coloured leaves though?'

Normal person: 'Erm no never mind. How about the food? I bet the coffee and restaurants out there were amazing!'

Grabby: 'coffee is for grown ups, and why eat at restaurants when Aussie supermarkets have chia seed puddings? What more could you want???'

Normal person, slowly backing away: 'oh right. Well, you were there for 3 weeks, you must have visited some of the amazing national parks, museums etc, I bet there's so many cool things to do! Where would you recommend?'

Grabby: 'why visit a national park when there are playgrounds here just like the UK, but on a beach?! What can be more cool than that? Also make sure you go to blah blah blah, to see the best hydrangeas everrrrr.'

Normal person, backing away a bit more: 'oh I see. Like the hydrangeas in your garden? So basically you just lived your normal life but in a sunnier place, to get some nice photos?'

Grabby: 'Well yeah. What else do people do on holidays? It's worth flying all that way to get these repeat photos for my grid. It blows my mind that the whole world doesn't experience winter in February!! I'm so well travelled yet I thought the whole world has the same climate as my village on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead.'

Normal person, realising this child is batshit crazy: 'OK, thanks. Don't worry I'll grab a copy of Lonely Planet to find out more.' Legs it as far away from Grabby as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Is she really wondering if the daylight, that comes from THE SAME FUCKING SUN is the same in the UK as it is in Australia?! That’s it, I’m done. 💀 😆 She really has lost it this time 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

105EA512-B2CD-4EDD-ABF6-E0BB99FCB592.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

TravellingHighlander

Imagine a privileged life so devoid of any kind of culture. No cinema, theatre, art galleries, gigs, concerts. No dancing with your mates in a club, village pub quiz, girls weekend away, eating food from around the world in its country of origin.

To be able to afford weeks in Australia and go to a fucking playgroup and wet yourself over their cut price chain stores is just mind blowing enough. To share it with the world is unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Its nice to be able to take 3 week holidays on the other side of the world at the drop of a hat isn't it.

Would be nice to be able to afford it tbh. I am 46 and have worked full time all my life (nurse) and would never ever be able to remotely afford the life Grabby has. I am not jealous, quite the contrary I just could not imagine spending my life holding a camera to photograph every aspect of my life and never being present in it. I feel sorry for her because when she talks about being blissfully happy I simply do not believe her, I think she is trying to convince herself she is instead I suspect she feels woefully inadequate and this is why she is drawn to do what she does.
---
I also have a 19 year old daughter who is at Uni now and I would be absolutely gutted if she had Grabbys life. I have raised her to independent and rely on no man for her income. What has she achieved that she can be proud of, that is just hers? And she thinks she's an inspiration / influencer?! She is the EXACT sort of woman (girl) I teach my daughter NOT to be like.

Last edited:
  • Heart

tacotaco

They’ve gone to a playgroup 😂😂😂

Imagine turning up at your local church hall playgroup and there’s a family there and you get talking and they say they are over from Oz on their 3 week holiday however have sought out this playgroup to attend as part of their holiday activities

lolling so hard at them

• Haha

Justine

Chatty Member
DING DING DING the pink flatlay!!! Never change Grabs, never change...

I love how she hid Waffy's passport because it doesn't match the others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What's the difference between an Australian spit roast chicken and a normal spit roast chicken. Asking for a friend x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They’ve gone back to visit Ben’s uncle…they are so predictable! Their lives must be so boring repeating the same things over and over
Here’s the Airbnb they’re staying in! Literally took 1min to find due to her oversharing of everything! A 2018 blogpost shared their previous destinations and it came up pretty quickly on Airbnb🤦🏼‍♀️
Raffys first real bedroom

• Haha

Potatohead

Why cant she just call things what they are? Everything has to be whimsical and dreamy
Ice cream is always "gelato"
Gazebos are "cabanas"
Autumn is "fall"
Holidays are "adventures"
Nursery is "school"
Colour is texture

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
The availability of melatonin over the counter or not is kind of irrelevant to me tbh.

At the end of the day she's drugging her own kid unnecessarily so they can have more time gallivanting on holiday to take photos of pastel walls and ice cream. And drugging her so as to not have to deal with the realities of jetlagged children that pretty much everyone else will deal with without the need for drugs. As far as I know Freya has no actual sleep issues or adhd that melatonin is suggested for so I find this absolutely shocking that they won't just deal with shitty sleep for a couple of days.

If she wants to do that to her own kid though, fine. Up to her. But she's promoting this idea to 93k other people. Yes most of them may be bots, or people with an ounce of common sense, but we've seen comments from stupid sheep before who idolise her every word and follow whatever she does. If even 1% of followers decide to follow her advice that's 930 people who are now going to drug their own kids because Grabby said so. There are no words for how I feel about this sick twisted control freak right now. Irresponsible fucking dickhead.

• Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
She has to bring the doll’s wardrobe home so that Bearwood can knock it off and sell it at a vastly inflated price.

😎

• Haha

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Oh and I bought a balance board for a tenner in Ikea recently. I refuse to say “wobble board” because it makes me think of Rolf Harris. But then he and Ben do have a lot in common.

• Haha
  • Sick

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Looking forward to 44 x stories and a grid post of 10 very similar pictures plus one reel with the latest pointlessly popular song. All featuring...
Raffy in tan wet weather onesie thing looking at a goat, loving a truck and with dried snot dribbles.
Bentos in that blessed tutu with half her hair hanging out of a ponytail pulling a slightly perplexed face having been given a craft to do more appropriate for a 9 year old.
Several pictures of green, bland looking mush and a promise of the recipe being shared.
A cow parsley in a frosty field taken at 5.25am and some long waffle about cup filling weekends being the best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A play group and exercise class on holiday!? This is the boring shit you go away on holiday to get away from. She’ll be doing her food shopping next. Oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 29