rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say this every time but there is NO way they can afford a holiday 🤣
I feel like we’ve had the same conversation in loop a few times already 😂. She did say they’re going abroad twice before F starts school, plus the caravan trip to France. Maybe they’ve gone now and that’s why she frontloaded all the Valentine’s content.

Reactions: 5
If there is a way, she'll find it. They'll exploit the duck out of the airline baggage allowance- Ben will never not look like a Sherpa at the airport. Then they'll book the cheapest Airbnb possible despite it being up a hundred flights of stairs with no banisters.

They won't do anything cultural or unique to wherever they are, they'll just go to free soft play places and instagrammable parks. They won't go to any cool restaurants, they'll buy packet ham from the local shop. Perhaps they'll splurge on gelato on a couple of days (but they'll claim they had it every day) with the flavour picked specifically to match her nails.

A typical person would look forward to a holiday for chilling on the beach, not knowing what the time is, and it always being a good time for a cocktail. Even with small kids you might look forward to getting them to try new foods or see new sights you wouldn't normally see in the UK.

For her, a holiday is nothing but a box ticking exercise for her seasonally curated Instagram. She does nothing different with her kids to what she normally does at home with them, it's just in a place that has more palm trees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she still had a house swap to cash in with that US family that came to stay at theirs a while ago...

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t believe in gender stereotypes but Waffy is in valentines tractor pyjamas 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t look as if she’s away…..unless the saddo is posting pics she’s taken in advance

Reactions: 4
I used to enjoy getting my kids a book for Valentine’s Day and maybe a heart shaped treat before it was cool (all in the privacy of our home, not to be shared with thousands of followers) but these instahuns have ruined it for me 😩

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t believe in gender stereotypes but Waffy is in valentines tractor pyjamas 🫠
Lol she hit the valentine’s instahun jackpot with those jammies! I bet she is secretly seething that she didn’t get a second girl so she didn’t have to have yucky boy things like tractors ruining all her twee heart shaped tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t look as if she’s away…..unless the saddo is posting pics she’s taken in advance
I think she is away - There have been some gorgeous weather days this past week for her to photograph her steps and 'Thattttt snow mooon last night was ridiculously magical ???' ..........I'm sure she would have mentioned that if she was around!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she is away - There have been some gorgeous weather days this past week for her to photograph her steps and 'Thattttt snow mooon last night was ridiculously magical ???' ..........I'm sure she would have mentioned that if she was around!
Good point! I’m gonna be livid if she’s away. Jammy cow

Reactions: 1
Why is she giving them such grown up books? Give them some Peppa Pig or Acorn Wood. Rather than being aesthetically pleasing, try pleasing your kids with something fun

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello fresh need to sack her off. What the duck was that outfit she received the box in? Again no sound on the ad, my 8yr old could put a more in depth and modern ad together for them

Her holidays are not anything like most of us consider a holiday. It’s all massively on a budget.

They have a BA Amex - we had one pre kids. You buy one airline ticket (with points) then the card perk is a second ticket - called a companion voucher.
They stay in mediocre AirBnBs (always style over substance).
once at their destination they live exactly the same life as they do at home, parks, free children’s venues eg museums, shopping at Target and eating in chain restaurants.

Not my idea of a holiday!

Her holidays are not anything like most of us consider a holiday. It’s all massively on a budget.

They have a BA Amex - we had one pre kids. You buy one airline ticket (with points) then the card perk is a second ticket - called a companion voucher.
They stay in mediocre AirBnBs (always style over substance).
once at their destination they live exactly the same life as they do at home, parks, free children’s venues eg museums, shopping at Target and eating in chain restaurants.

Not my idea of a holiday!
Also to add she used to take full advantage of the Airbnb referral scheme (no longer running but details can be found here https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/2269/ ) She even very kindly wrote an entire blog post just to post her undisclosed referral link - http://www.rosesandrolltops.co.uk/2019/03/travel-tips-for-using-airbnb-and-our.html?m=1. As well as linking it every time they went away with the tens of thousands of followers she has, I’m sure that helped out a LOT with the cost of the airbnbs.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.