rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also to add she used to take full advantage of the Airbnb referral scheme (no longer running but details can be found here https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/2269/ ) She even very kindly wrote an entire blog post just to post her undisclosed referral link - http://www.rosesandrolltops.co.uk/2019/03/travel-tips-for-using-airbnb-and-our.html?m=1. As well as linking it every time they went away with the tens of thousands of followers she has, I’m sure that helped out a LOT with the cost of the airbnbs.
I just clicked onto her blog. Literally sentence one and she’s talking about burning enough calories to eat croissants. She’s talking about a trip from 2014, but writing it in 2019 at 6 months pregnant. Her view of food really is SO skewed isn’t it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Looking at her blog and the fancy destinations she used to travel to pre kids (mostly #gifted no doubt) how the mighty fall! Traveling round in their fold up caravan eating packet ham 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looking at her blog and the fancy destinations she used to travel to pre kids (mostly #gifted no doubt) how the mighty fall! Traveling round in their fold up caravan eating packet ham 😂
That fold up caravan gets me every time.

They took a real caravan and chopped it up so now everywhere they go not only do they have to put it together like a tent but I presume there are gaps/seams where a draft gets in? So like a tent but less airtight?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That fold up caravan gets me every time.

They took a real caravan and chopped it up so now everywhere they go not only do they have to put it together like a tent but I presume there are gaps/seams where a draft gets in? So like a tent but less airtight?
Im guessing its pretty useless between Sept and April because its too cold to use.

Reactions: 2
If there is a way, she'll find it. They'll exploit the duck out of the airline baggage allowance- Ben will never not look like a Sherpa at the airport. Then they'll book the cheapest Airbnb possible despite it being up a hundred flights of stairs with no banisters.

They won't do anything cultural or unique to wherever they are, they'll just go to free soft play places and instagrammable parks. They won't go to any cool restaurants, they'll buy packet ham from the local shop. Perhaps they'll splurge on gelato on a couple of days (but they'll claim they had it every day) with the flavour picked specifically to match her nails.

A typical person would look forward to a holiday for chilling on the beach, not knowing what the time is, and it always being a good time for a cocktail. Even with small kids you might look forward to getting them to try new foods or see new sights you wouldn't normally see in the UK.

For her, a holiday is nothing but a box ticking exercise for her seasonally curated Instagram. She does nothing different with her kids to what she normally does at home with them, it's just in a place that has more palm trees.
This is her to a tee! Living seasonally {with palm trees}

Reactions: 3
On their furniture page, they launched two portable bookcases, one with scalloped edges and one with straight edges. Asked followers which one to name Elsa and which one to name Jude. She commented with her own account to say Elsa for scalloped. She doesn’t believe in gender stereotypes though, only perpetuates them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a pleb. Letting Raffy eat before she’s paid for the croissant. Presumably. Sorry if any of you do this my fellow Tattlers. I love you but hate seeing kids do this

No coat on Raffy. Yes he's inside but supermarkets are effing freezing. He also looks very wan and sickly.

Reactions: 5
What a pleb. Letting Raffy eat before she’s paid for the croissant. Presumably. Sorry if any of you do this my fellow Tattlers. I love you but hate seeing kids do this
She's such a scab, I bet she didn't pay for it either then put the 20p it would've cost into her little piggy bank to save towards that one spa day with her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He certainly looks very shallow and unwell. My friend's son looked like that constantly and it turned out to be a wheat allergy. Regardless though, he's not a healthy looking lad, poor thing.

I very much doubt her children are allowed to eat wheat. Or sugar. Or dairy. Or red meat. Or anything nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I very much doubt her children are allowed to eat wheat. Or sugar. Or dairy. Or red meat. Or anything nice.
Unless they are standing in front of a pastel pink wall, have a gelato in their hand and grabby has her phone ready to take a photo of it!

Reactions: 4
Imagine what would happen if the kiddos ever got invited to a **gasp** McDonalds party?!!!!!!
She’d either turn down the invite, send them with their own food ie, slop, slop cookies, slop smoothies, slop waffles or she’d just self combust at the sheer horror of it all

• Haha
She’d either turn down the invite, send them with their own food ie, slop, slop cookies, slop smoothies, slop waffles or she’d just self combust at the sheer horror of it all
Slop waffles 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.