rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RVK_loves has rebranded as Rebeccaloves__ so she can get more gigs advertising tyres and hoovers, just like her idol Courtney Adamo.

No nominations on most popular posts so I've made one up...

link below to the wiki so potential advertisers can rosesandroll up and read all about it! Her feelings on Asians, fat people, poor people , meeting Ben at 13 it's all there!

Can admin create a rebeccaloves__ tag purlease?

Some most liked posts for good measure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t see them finding it easy to sell that house - ruined the garden, baby room in a corridor, bathroom in the attic, ice on the inside of the windows, rotten front door. It’s hardly desirable!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I can’t see them finding it easy to sell that house - ruined the garden, baby room in a corridor, bathroom in the attic, ice on the inside of the windows, rotten front door. It’s hardly desirable!
And some of the finishes inside are terrible. Soo many unnecessary changes they made to that house and all for the gram/freebies 🙄 I still cannot get over the mutilation of garden, it only needed a bit of a spruce up but grabby wanted a garden like mama K.

We're now going into a recession, which will mean house prices will drop massively. Let's face it, they paid over the odds to get that property and they're gonna be stuck with this lemon and a huge mortgage 😁😆

Reactions: 7
You only have to compare it to other houses in her area via rightmove to see it is all a bit shambolic and that purchase price is not reflective of its worth.

As someone said, their mortgage has probably gone up considerably and she has zero skills to be employed in anything other than a lowly paid job, but having never worked I'm not sure she'd even qualify for that.

Lady, you're x10 less employable than the rest of us....

Oh how the tide turns

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A few thoughts post Grabby’s ‘glut’ of stories today…
Is giving melatonin to a jet lagged toddler normal? I have no experience in this but it sounds bizarre!
I love that she is advising people to embrace the bad days by staying cosy at home and lowering expectations when we’ve all seen her take out her poorly children (minus their coats) for a stomp around London and just carry on as normal.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Whaaaaaaa ! Have I missed something? They're putting Grubby Towers on the market! 🤢

Reactions: 1
Whaaaaaaa ! Have I missed something? They're putting Grubby Towers on the market! 🤢
She did one of those fake ‘ask me anything’ sessions and someone allegedly asked her if Grubby Towers was their forever home and she said that up until a short while ago she’d have said yes, but she reckons they have another project in them and they’ll move in a couple of years.

Reactions: 5
I can’t bring myself to read the answers to those made-up questions 😩
I don’t usually but I was on a webinar at work and wanted a bit of light relief!

A particularly vacuous question was about being friends with people from her NCT group. Yawn!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I read the one about upcoming holidays. They have 2 caravan trips planned, 1 of which is in France. And a couple of trips abroad before F starts school. So they’re going away at least 4 times in the next 6/7 months 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That house will be hard to sell. The Kitchen is wrecked and the garden makes no sense.

it’s not normal to give a toddler melatonin in my view.

Reactions: 12
That house will be hard to sell. The Kitchen is wrecked and the garden makes no sense.

it’s not normal to give a toddler melatonin in my view.
It’s a very American thing to do but unless a child has additional needs/disabilities where a doctor has prescribed melatonin for sleep I would not be giving my child a drug unnecessarily. It’s not normal unless prescribed by a professional for a reason other than jet lag!

Drs usually only prescribe melatonin to adults to help them sleep. Grabby is such a dick. You can’t buy it over the counter in the UK and buying it from
health food shops isn’t recommended apparently. Completely different rules in the US obviously. Lucky for Grabs

Reactions: 7
I read the one about upcoming holidays. They have 2 caravan trips planned, 1 of which is in France. And a couple of trips abroad before F starts school. So they’re going away at least 4 times in the next 6/7 months 😳
Is she actually bringing that cardboard caravan to France. This I have to see 😂😂

• Haha
She did one of those fake ‘ask me anything’ sessions and someone allegedly asked her if Grubby Towers was their forever home and she said that up until a short while ago she’d have said yes, but she reckons they have another project in them and they’ll move in a couple of years.
Ahhh I see ! It would be a miracle if they sold Grubby Towers in this climate atm. Whoever bought it would have a job on their hands!

Reactions: 4
Drs usually only prescribe melatonin to adults to help them sleep. Grabby is such a dick. You can’t buy it over the counter in the UK and buying it from
health food shops isn’t recommended apparently. Completely different rules in the US obviously. Lucky for Grabs
She shouldn't be self medicating her child, very dangerous thing to do 😒 she hasn't got a clue has she 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think a fair amount of parents do use melatonin for their kids jet lag when going over to the states. I've seen it talked about in many different forums.

I love it when a content-less grabby has to ask irrelevant questions to herself and the long winded waffle she answers with 🤣🤣

There's ALWAYS questions about the slop food and what recipes she uses... it's easier enough to find the recipes. And yes, we know you work with HF and also a cough a customer {my arse you are} but I doubt she's actually paid for a box for a long while.

Screenshot_20230114-132958.png

... ALWAYS something travel related 🙄 because grabby just loves to boast about how well travelled she is and all the travel she can get in for the year. She's absolutely desperate to be a travel influencer {the wedding influencer plans went tits up} but her recommendations are filled with nonsensical boring as duck bollox. No one takes all the crap they do with them when they do long haul, it's bleeping ridiculous.

There's ALWAYS something about how hard parenting is but she has the luxury of never working a day in her life being a forever permanent SAHM, who visits her mama daily and her hubby seemingly being a permanent fixture at home these days. Her routine is pretty much the same as it was pre kids.

The question "Did you feel obliged to 'get on' with your NCT friends?"... WTAF!!! Now is that just me or is that a really weird as duck question to ask and the response. I honestly think she's disliked because she's unrelatable and comes across as soo superior. You cannot tell me that members of the NCT group don't know of online grabby and her history.

As for fussy eating, it's all part and parcel of being a parent, it's frustrating as kids tastes change with the wind and illnesses don't help either. When my eldest daughter was a toddler, she had a good healthy appetite etc until she had a bout of gastroenteritis. It totally changed her food palette and she'd only eat the most blandest, tasteless food going. And let's face it, our tastes change too as we get older.

I'm loving the one about dealing with jet lag. Most people don't have the luxury of being on holiday for 3 to 4 weeks to adjust to the time zones, then come back home and recover ready to go back to work.

Bloody hell, giving Freya melatonin! “ hey everyone I drug my kids so they will sleep!” Ffs grabs.
No wonder the kids are chilled out when they fly long haul 😳

Grabby literally cannot function without someone babysitting her or propping her up. She's never had any independence, benpeeado basically took over the parenting role when she hit 16.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.