rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next thread title suggestion:-
Rebeccaloves__ #44 The secret diary of Rebecca Sterling, eternally aged 13 & a half

🙄🙄 and 🙄 at the latest blah from Grabby and the fuckwits who comment on it. Unless this is a piss take, someone has commented "You've got this super mama ♥"
that has got to be a piss take 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some stupid arse has written "well done on all of your night time parenting". Who in the hell are these people???

I despair, none of them could survive with actual problems, like families at the moment who can't sleep due to not being able to heat or eat (I work with these families). Makes me furious.
Her followers are deranged too ! 😡

Reactions: 5
Her skanky nails in that reel 🤢

It still blows my tiny mind, that they have all that toy crap in the lounge, when across the hallway is a room (the ‘snug’) that any sane person who lived in a million pound house; would make into a play room. 🤯
And don’t get me started, on the shoddy job they’ve done with wallpapering that chimney breast… it gives me inner rage to see how wonky it is around the opening.
Sacrilege that they did away with the lovely pink surround.
Completely bodged that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don'tcha feel like EVERY post/video post she's doing now, is basically an {undisclosed} advert... which let's face it, a lot of them are.

The post on the 12th January 2023, gushing about how much she still LOVES Frah Frahs bedroom and mentioning that she's worked <---- 🤣🤣🤣 with Bearwood furniture {a company owned by Benpeeeado} and Yotoplay, but this isn't a gifted or ad post 🧐 So, exactly what is it then because on the 27th November 2022. She posted an video #ad for yotoplay with a 10% discount code.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her skanky nails in that reel 🤢

It still blows my tiny mind, that they have all that toy crap in the lounge, when across the hallway is a room (the ‘snug’) that any sane person who lived in a million pound house; would make into a play room. 🤯
And don’t get me started, on the shoddy job they’ve done with wallpapering that chimney breast… it gives me inner rage to see how wonky it is around the opening.
Sacrilege that they did away with the lovely pink surround.
Completely bodged that house.
The whole reel made my teeth itch. The sheer amount of clutter, the amount of plywood, the absolute chaos. When like you say there's an entire wasted room across the hall.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol at the statement within the heritage report (which he's paid for and obviously thinks it supports his case) "An alternate history is held by the client, though its origin is unknown and there are no references within the document and the history appears confused."
….this also concurs with his argument within the D&A statement about whether part of it is late Victorian or Edwardian. He’s arguing about a 20 year difference at most. Get over it.

I am curious to know if the Heritage Officer has changed since they he submitted their last application. Some Heritage Officers are more relaxed than others!

If I recall it was the oriel window within the first floor
Is pre-application advice free? Because if it isn't that's your answer as to why they haven't done this...
Pre application isn’t usually free but I think some boroughs offer free advice/applications to those in listed buildings. Preapp advice doesn’t show up on the portal so can be useful if you are thinking of developing or moving.

Reactions: 2
If the agency dropped her, or she dropped the agency, then she won’t have any partnerships at the moment.

Reactions: 3
Lol at the statement within the heritage report (which he's paid for and obviously thinks it supports his case) "An alternate history is held by the client, though its origin is unknown and there are no references within the document and the history appears confused."
Sounds like Grabby's account of her love story vs what actually happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.