rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s still with M&C Saachi Mum - she’s linked Fopperholic who is also on their roster and there is no way she would follow her unless it was for work. I can’t see Grabby naturally following a slimming world IVF account

Reactions: 3
She’ll be hoping for a #gifted sleep course
She's hoping for #gifted sleep 😅😅

Her skanky nails in that reel 🤢

It still blows my tiny mind, that they have all that toy crap in the lounge, when across the hallway is a room (the ‘snug’) that any sane person who lived in a million pound house; would make into a play room. 🤯
And don’t get me started, on the shoddy job they’ve done with wallpapering that chimney breast… it gives me inner rage to see how wonky it is around the opening.
Sacrilege that they did away with the lovely pink surround.
Completely bodged that house.
They ruined the gorgeous wood floor in the hallway 😢

Reactions: 6
How was it described as a 4 bedroom house online?
I always forget it has a cellar. I can only image the horror down there.
Hey Grabbasita, why don't you unclutter the 'locker room' into the basement and move all the toys into there? That content could keep you going for WEEKS.

Reactions: 10
Where to start! So I work as a qualified planning officer for a large London Borough. This application is a joke and so in professional.

The Design and Access statement has clearly been written by Benpaedo and fails to relate to current policy - local plan, NPPF and any design guides, supplementary planning guidance etc. The HBA he keeps drawing upon is dated from 2016 and is not current. Given the issues they have had in the past im surprised they didn’t put in for pre-application advice (or perhaps they did but chose to ignore it!)

Criticising the planners and Planning Inspectors is not the right approach and is never going to be well received.

I suspect this application is well on its was to a refusal but perhaps it will be referred for a Committee decision.
My mum’s cousin lives in another bit of kings Langley where apparently benpecked and grabecca own another house.. her cousin said apparently they applied to turn the property into flats and it got rejected because my mums cousin and the neighbours complained. Now they’ve purposefully left it in a bad wayto punish the neighbours.

Genuinely they are the worst kind of people 🙁

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
My mum’s cousin lives in another bit of kings Langley where apparently benpecked and grabecca own another house.. her cousin said apparently they applied to turn the property into flats and it got rejected because my mums cousin and the neighbours complained. Now they’ve purposefully left it in a bad wayto punish the neighbours.

Interesting, I wonder if they really are as skint as it seems or maybe Ben controls the purse strings and holds them very tight? Hmm 🤔

Reactions: 5
Ok, we’ve all read super weird stuff on Google when sleep deprived but I thought we all knew deep down than most of it is rubbish to try and make ourselves feel better? 😅

Reactions: 3

I think this is the planning app that came up when I googled them.

Reactions: 4
I saw that but didn’t pay much attention tbh. I will
now!

Interesting. Mr Arrogant has his address down as mummas barn and mucky mansion down as the ‘site’ address…. @Charlotte_Sometimes any idea why this is?
Yes I was wondering that too. There is some very shady (though likely dubiously legal) tax avoidance schizzle going on there.

Reactions: 8
Yes I was wondering that too. There is some very shady (though likely dubiously legal) tax avoidance schizzle going on there.
I dislike them even more now. And Ben is evidently not a nice person! Like his wife

Reactions: 12
I’ve read the planning application form and the way Ben writes it is so arrogant, you just know he has small dick energy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow just seen one of his appeals that maybe the one you are speaking of where he is basically asking for costs because he believes the council doesn't understand his plans or have some behaved unreasonably. The man is a fool.

Reactions: 9
Wow just seen one of his appeals that maybe the one you are speaking of where he is basically asking for costs because he believes the council doesn't understand his plans or have some behaved unreasonably. The man is a fool.
Arrogant prick!

Reactions: 5
He sounds like a mansplainer. The very worst kind.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.