rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The design and access statement which includes info on the appeals is so arrogant and defensive towards the planners, I hope they get it rejected on that basis!
You can tell by that document that Ben is one of those horribly arrogant, pedantic people that always has to be right or have the last word and thinks he's the cleverest person everrrrr. Having a shy little schoolgirl with zero life experience for a wife is probably a massive ego boost to him because she thinks he knows everything there is to know and laps up his every word, so even when he's wrong she thinks he's right. She even said as much in one of her blogs didn't she- I think the one about how they met which was later deleted.

Reactions: 20
Something weird is going on with that Rightmove listing. It's the right property address and sold price but the pics on there are the wrong ones, they're of a different house. I'm sure that's quite recent as I've searched before a few months ago and the right pics were up then.
Is that not the semi detached next door? The “palace” shared the same house number but there’s an A and a B. At least that’s what Google map says!

Reactions: 2
Lol at the statement within the heritage report (which he's paid for and obviously thinks it supports his case) "An alternate history is held by the client, though its origin is unknown and there are no references within the document and the history appears confused."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Looking at sold hold prices in her postcode and immediate area, 4 bed detached houses with large gardens have been sold for £900k. Why would anyone with that kind of budget purchase and semi detached? She’s never making a profit on it.

Reactions: 7
It really irks me when she moans about lack of sleep. She has many many options to get some rest (or tackle the root cause) and no job to do during the day. Not that you can’t be a stay at home mum and be knackered, I just find it triggering because I faced some hard sleep situations and had to work through it all + do all the other stuff that needs to be done at home and wouldn’t dream of complaining to the world.

Reactions: 16
It really irks me when she moans about lack of sleep. She has many many options to get some rest (or tackle the root cause) and no job to do during the day. Not that you can’t be a stay at home mum and be knackered, I just find it triggering because I faced some hard sleep situations and had to work through it all + do all the other stuff that needs to be done at home and wouldn’t dream of complaining to the world.
I came here to say this. My heart bleeds for poor Grabby. She doesn’t work, Bentos is at nursery, she has help from family but she’s moaning because her kids wake up. She chose to have two kids with that age gap so she should STFU and get on with it.

Reactions: 17
Where to start! So I work as a qualified planning officer for a large London Borough. This application is a joke and so in professional.

The Design and Access statement has clearly been written by Benpaedo and fails to relate to current policy - local plan, NPPF and any design guides, supplementary planning guidance etc. The HBA he keeps drawing upon is dated from 2016 and is not current. Given the issues they have had in the past im surprised they didn’t put in for pre-application advice (or perhaps they did but chose to ignore it!)

Criticising the planners and Planning Inspectors is not the right approach and is never going to be well received.

I suspect this application is well on its was to a refusal but perhaps it will be referred for a Committee decision.

Is pre-application advice free? Because if it isn't that's your answer as to why they haven't done this...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For a minute there I thought we were going to finally have a caption without an ‘all of a sudden’ but no, there it is. All the linguistic flair of a teenage girl writing in their diary.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like someone said at some point, it’s her parenting style that’s the issue. Lol at her mentioning a regression and not a leap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know why I go and look, cos it just pisses me off 😂
One wake up each a night and she’s crying about it?! She’s unhinged- if things don’t go EXACTLY as she’s planned/decided she just cannot cope. She needs to get on the wine and coffee like the rest of us 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some stupid arse has written "well done on all of your night time parenting". Who in the hell are these people???

I despair, none of them could survive with actual problems, like families at the moment who can't sleep due to not being able to heat or eat (I work with these families). Makes me furious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Next thread title suggestion:-
Rebeccaloves__ #44 The secret diary of Rebecca Sterling, eternally aged 13 & a half

🙄🙄 and 🙄 at the latest blah from Grabby and the fuckwits who comment on it. Unless this is a piss take, someone has commented "You've got this super mama ♥"

Did she think that when the kid{s} hit a certain age, that they'd go to bed and get a whole 12 hours of sleep. She totally over simulates them. The poor buggers do a week's worth of stuff in a day, everyday with no let up at the weekends either. Let kids be kids. Let them be bored. It makes them creative and independent. Let them enjoy their pre-school years before the institution of 7 years at primary school hits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.