rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum’s cousin lives in another bit of kings Langley where apparently benpecked and grabecca own another house.. her cousin said apparently they applied to turn the property into flats and it got rejected because my mums cousin and the neighbours complained. Now they’ve purposefully left it in a bad wayto punish the neighbours.

Genuinely they are the worst kind of people 🙁
There's a bungalow on one of the planning applications and there a house too, which I found on one of the {many} company documents online.

Reactions: 3
I saw that but didn’t pay much attention tbh. I will
now!

Interesting. Mr Arrogant has his address down as mummas barn and mucky mansion down as the ‘site’ address…. @Charlotte_Sometimes any idea why this is?
There’s nothing to stop him doing this. Generally I only see it when it’s a developer or perhaps it is someone who is interested in buying a site but won’t until they know they can get the planning they need to develop the site. And any deal will be dependent upon them securing permission.

Reactions: 2
What ridiculous people they are. Thanks for all the clues I had a massive look at everything online in the public domain.

Can anyone share any excerpts from the document to show his arrogant writing? I am just too busy soaking it all in to look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone share any excerpts from the document to show his arrogant writing? I am just too busy soaking it all in to look 🤣
Not sure we’re allowed tbh. Google it when you’re not busy? It’s all pretty easy to find

Reactions: 2
Interesting, I wonder if they really are as skint as it seems or maybe Ben controls the purse strings and holds them very tight? Hmm 🤔
I’d guess they’re cash poor but asset rich.. didn’t she say somewhere that Benpecked has some sort of property portfolio? Just interesting

He is in charge of the purse strings for sure.
What an existence for her, guess Mumma K was maybe the same?
Either way, all fur coat and nae knickers 😁

Reactions: 5
I’ve read the planning application form and the way Ben writes it is so arrogant, you just know he has small dick energy!!
I wouldn’t even credit Benpecked with having any penis. He is the most charmless and sexless human being, the idea of him fathering two children is absolutely mind-boggling. Ben is the fun sponge who took out student loans and instead of spaffing them up the wall & having FUN like most normal students, he invested it into Maida Vale flats. My eyes can’t roll back far enough for someone like him, he’s just an awful person, even without discussing the horrors of the teen girl grooming.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wouldn’t even credit Benpecked with having any penis. He is the most charmless and sexless human being, the idea of him fathering two children is absolutely mind-boggling. Ben is the fun sponge who took out student loans and instead of spaffing them up the wall & having FUN like most normal students, he invested it into Maida Vale flats. My eyes can’t roll back far enough for someone like him, he’s just an awful person, even without discussing the horrors of the teen girl grooming.
Definitely SDE - hence why he groomed a child who had never seen another penis rather than get a girlfriend his own age

• Sick
Reactions: 14
“Don’t think I’ve ever heard them laugh so much” on a muted video of them laughing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I
“Don’t think I’ve ever heard them laugh so much” on a muted video of them laughing 🤣🤣🤣
Thought that too and even tried to turn the volume up as I thought I had it on mute.
She is such a bleeping dick. Why bother to be on insta if you can't even put a decent video on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is Freya in a pram?!! My child would not even entertain it at that age
Looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I

Thought that too and even tried to turn the volume up as I thought I had it on mute.
She is such a bleeping dick. Why bother to be on insta if you can't even put a decent video on
I wonder if she does it because she thinks she’s respecting their privacy? Which is hilarious seeing as we know she doesn’t

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.