rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievably she’s still not even 30 🤯🤯 maybe she’ll just skip right to 60

Ooooh yes, she finally turns 30 this March! Wonder what she's going to do to celebrate...
Maybe that's why the long haul trip hasn't happened yet! :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh good god... She's unleashed the bloody valentine biscuits/cookies 🤦🏻🤦🏻 #itsnotvalentinesdayyet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I knew it was coming. She’s lost followers! 92.9 now. Someone gift Grabs a map because she’s lost her way and I’m here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those biscuits were in a Babyccino tutorial over 10 years ago. I know because I made them a couple of times and the look of them, while not super original, is still characteristic.

Reactions: 2
Those biscuits were in a Babyccino tutorial over 10 years ago. I know because I made them a couple of times and the look of them, while not super original, is still characteristic.
Surprised she didn’t tag her idol Courtney into it

Reactions: 2
She's done Valentines "season", I'd say she's getting ready to start posting the kids in those stupid sad grey easter bunny costumes . Easter content should start from about next week, just before Fall in May :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just realised she has 15 pink & grey squares done out of 16 and has gone totally radio silent for a week now.

Passport flatlay incoming .

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.