rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snot aside, his cheeks look rough and raw red. She really doesn't take care of them at all does she.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That fu*******g tutu 😩😩😩😩😩😩 Rebecca, stop trying to make brunch play dates a thing. Raffy is the bestest boy to have ever boyed don’t you know, Raffy can be an 18 month old 10x better than yours, Lady. Every single story just a brag.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Breakfast dates are sad, marvelling at tulips being a novelty is absurd, and that marble run is probably the worst one I’ve seen, too small/big choking hazard

Reactions: 15
bleeping hell. BEST car boot find. BEST Facebook marketplace find. BEST pre loved find. BEST Vinted find. BEST marble run. BEST toddler. Blah blah BLAH 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That tutu has been dusting that grubby floor for about a year at least. I bet it was bright pink once, now a tatty grey. So sick of seeing it.
Raffy looks really sallow and poorly sitting on the chest.
What a mess.

Reactions: 9
'Ben said the other day- is there anything Raffy does that isn't funny or cute?! 😂🥰'

Quoted word for word (and emoji) from her post. Am I missing something- why is that hilariously funny Grabby? In fact it's such a mundane sentence, why is it even quoteworthy on your oh so perfect grid?

She really hangs off his every word doesn't she. I bet the dynamic between them is horrible to witness, she idolises him like a puppy and he could probably say literally anything and she'd agree with him, no matter how wrong it is. No wonder she thinks the way they met is a fairytale, he's obviously fed her that narrative from the start. Disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has absolutely no content anymore does she? Who gives a duck if she had a spa day? Who cares she found some pomegranate seeds. NO ONE GRABS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So much to unpick with today's stories I don't even know where to start but here's a few:

- Took her 11 months to book a spa day? duck right off. She doesn't work and has both sets of grandparents nearby for unlimited childcare not to mention her husband doesn't seem to work either. Maybe try cramming in less exhausting activities for your permanently ill kids every day eh?

- Pomegranate seeds are 'our' new favourite. Sure, I'm sure your toddler kids communicated that to you very clearly in between doing their rocket science activities and training for the Olympics.

- That Murphy sketch thing she's reposted. 'Let them splash in puddles'??? How can they when they are strapped in buggies for every walk while she gets her bazillion steps in and poses for the gram as the best mamma ever? 'Let them take their time'??? How, when you cram in enough activities in a day trip to make even a grown adult want to collapse in exhaustion? They probably get 10 minutes tops in each identical playground before being whisked off to the next photoshoot location.

What the duck is wrong with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dying at the little comment about having to save up for a trip to the spa with her mum. Methinks her husband certainly doesn’t earn ten times more any more, lady.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Dying at the little comment about having to save up for a trip to the spa with her mum. Methinks her husband certainly doesn’t earn ten times more any more, lady.
Thoroughly enjoyed it. Lives in a million quid house but has to save up for a spa day?! My house is worth nothing like that but I could afford a spa day any day of the week because I have a job and my own money?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As if she is going to save up. Either a hint to the spa to gift her a stay or a hint to her mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.