rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced her kiddos are waking up because they’re cold. I mean there’s ice on the inside of the windows so it must be freezing. No wonder they want to sleep in Grabby’s bed where the warmth of someone else’s body can keep them from freezing.

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but that dinner!! Mackerel, Boursin and peas?? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Valentines?! *checks calendar* I love valentines. But in FEBRUARY. Grabby, forever living (un)seasonly….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Valentines?! *checks calendar* I love valentines. But in FEBRUARY. Grabby, forever living (un)seasonly….
She has 3 more pink squares to get to her preferred 16 and she's getting manic now, posting any shite with pink and grey in it daily at this point. Could be a pink passport/brown suitcase to come yet.

Though if she's already transitioning from January pink & grey to February valentines/heart theme does that mean - gasp - there isn't going to be a January long haul at all?!

Also, I hope the potatoes from the heart printing aren't the same ones in the "potatoes brownies" 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m convinced her kiddos are waking up because they’re cold. I mean there’s ice on the inside of the windows so it must be freezing. No wonder they want to sleep in Grabby’s bed where the warmth of someone else’s body can keep them from freezing.
Raffys cot is right under the window so its a massive probability and Freya has bare draughty floor boards in her room.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I for one am excited to see the dusty Valentine straws coming out again to jazz up the mantlepiece

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I for one am excited to see the dusty Valentine straws coming out again to jazz up the mantlepiece
We need a valentines bingo!

---

She has 3 more pink squares to get to her preferred 16 and she's getting manic now, posting any shite with pink and grey in it daily at this point. Could be a pink passport/brown suitcase to come yet.

Though if she's already transitioning from January pink & grey to February valentines/heart theme does that mean - gasp - there isn't going to be a January long haul at all?!

Also, I hope the potatoes from the heart printing aren't the same ones in the "potatoes brownies" 🤮
Is this an RVK thing or an influencer thing? Imagine having that much free time to even think about having a certain amount of posts in a particular colour!

Reactions: 7
Got up early? You mean for up in the middle of the night Grabs! Bushy Park is an hour away from them and they were there for sunrise!?
Given how long it takes to get everyone up, fed and loaded and unloaded from the car, loaded back in to the double buggy, I dread to think what time they were up, especially after a bad night’s sleep anyway. Those poor kids.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I suspect the SB bag contained their lunch as I can’t think about what else they could be transporting in it #packedhamforever

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got up early? You mean for up in the middle of the night Grabs! Bushy Park is an hour away from them and they were there for sunrise!?
Given how long it takes to get everyone up, fed and loaded and unloaded from the car, loaded back in to the double buggy, I dread to think what time they were up, especially after a bad night’s sleep anyway. Those poor kids.
The sun rises at what, 7.45am these days? So they would have been on the road by 6.45am at the absolute latest, but likely earlier as like you say it takes time loading up the buggy etc. So let's say 6.15-6.30ish. With the time it takes to get 2 young kids up, dressed and fed plus get themselves ready, I reckon they were up before 5. They are absolutely insane.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The sun rises at what, 7.45am these days? So they would have been on the road by 6.45am at the absolute latest, but likely earlier as like you say it takes time loading up the buggy etc. So let's say 6.15-6.30ish. With the time it takes to get 2 young kids up, dressed and fed plus get themselves ready, I reckon they were up before 5. They are absolutely insane.
Well, she posted her first stories at 5ish this morning so I guess that’s when they get up. I know because I scrolled at 5.30 and the stories where already up (kids woke me up but then went back to bed until a normal hour 😅)

Reactions: 6
Well, she posted her first stories at 5ish this morning so I guess that’s when they get up. I know because I scrolled at 5.30 and the stories where already up (kids woke me up but then went back to bed until a normal hour 😅)
No wonder she’s tired if she gets up at 5 😂

Reactions: 4
Don't get me wrong I totally get some kids naturally wake up that time at that age and so you can't really stay in bed any later. But by mentioning in her stories that they got up early after a horrible split night she implies she woke them up specifically for this. So the poor tired kids have to get ready at the coldest time of day with ice on the windows so they can drive to a park an hour away that is much like any other park. Theres a bleeping role play village thing in Hemel soft play as well so why they had to go to Kingston is beyond me.

Heart shaped waffles in bed made with green shart with a little bowl of berries and a dollop of low fat creme fraiche
And a grand total of 3 chocolate chips- how decadent!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.