rebecca_weightloss_warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going a bit overkill with the whole 'look, I have friends' thing on her stories. It's getting embarrassing!
No friend sharing ever...mentioned here...now shares something every day! For a self proclaimed independent woman she sure is seeking validation...and from a forum she supposedly despises! The mask is slipping and her insecurities are showing.

Once again with the I do have friends. Also, it doesn't matter how you apply your foundation if you're categorically wearing too much in the first place 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had to unfollow! Can't deal with her constant phases. What happened to hula hooping? No couch to 5k haven't had any updates in a few days sure that fad is over now too. Also thought she made a seperate pg for her and 'PFG' and wouldn't be sharing her kid on her weightloss page anymore but have had non stop updates the last few days. She's a constant contradiction. Goes on about mental health but digs out plus size influencers/models in her q&a's. Can't deal with the self righteousness

Reactions: 6
I’m confused by her recent post. she says the picture on the right was from ages ago? But isn’t that the up to date photo of it fitting now? And if it is the up to date photo why does it have a tag on but the first picture of when she bought it/didn’t fit it doesn’t have a tag on?

My post is probably just as confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m confused by her recent post. she says the picture on the right was from ages ago? But isn’t that the up to date photo of it fitting now? And if it is the up to date photo why does it have a tag on but the first picture of when she bought it/didn’t fit it doesn’t have a tag on?

My post is probably just as confusing.
I thought the same thing! Her post doesn't really make sense.

I thought the same thing! Her post doesn't really make sense.
I literally thought I was being thick but she definitely implied that the pic of the right was when she first got it. Which would explain the tag but wouldn’t explain why she now doesn’t fit in it.

I personally know the girl she ran with from being local, awful thing she's gone through.i thought she looked aso naturally gorgeous in the picture Rebecca posted, where as wing it warrior looked her usual cake up faced drone 🙄

Reactions: 3
I personally know the girl she ran with from being local, awful thing she's gone through.i thought she looked aso naturally gorgeous in the picture Rebecca posted, where as wing it warrior looked her usual cake up faced drone 🙄
Wait what?

Reactions: 1
She loooves taking photos showing how much spare room there is in her clothes. Boring.

How people find her funny and "relatable", I have no idea.
She is a bloody wet flannel. Her long captions under her pictures just make me cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.