rebecca_weightloss_warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'ive become one of those people I hate, banging on about exercise'... Join in this thread if you like, Rebecca? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone love this girl more then she loves herself! She thinks she is a lot funnier then she actually is.... what happened to your hula hoop Rebecca? The running will tail off to another fad soon enough.... maybe another baby is on the cards so she can wean it at 3 months and be the smuggest mother alive again!

Reactions: 5
Ok, FYI i’m Not Rebecca (considering someone thought that I was) but I do know her. And after this is will delete all knowledge of this thread because it is quite frustrating reading things about a good friend. I don’t know why she made a new insta, but it doesn’t surprise me. Imagine being a first time parent and your child achieving all their milestones and being so proud so posting it for friends and family to see, only to then be slated on here. And I know that’s the whole reason this website is open, but you shouldn’t really be commenting on a first time parents parenting because it can literally make you feel like tit. I know that she is doing an amazing job raising her daughter and she’s proud of that fact. And everyone slagging her off for not googling about labour and hypnobirthing. Personally I think hypnobirthing is a load of tit anyway, I didn’t look it up and I’m glad I didn’t! Anyway, that’s my rant, you do you Rebecca. OUT HATERZ!
Coming from someone that appears to constantly slate keeping kate and her parenting on here 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, FYI i’m Not Rebecca (considering someone thought that I was) but I do know her. And after this is will delete all knowledge of this thread because it is quite frustrating reading things about a good friend. I don’t know why she made a new insta, but it doesn’t surprise me. Imagine being a first time parent and your child achieving all their milestones and being so proud so posting it for friends and family to see, only to then be slated on here. And I know that’s the whole reason this website is open, but you shouldn’t really be commenting on a first time parents parenting because it can literally make you feel like tit. I know that she is doing an amazing job raising her daughter and she’s proud of that fact. And everyone slagging her off for not googling about labour and hypnobirthing. Personally I think hypnobirthing is a load of tit anyway, I didn’t look it up and I’m glad I didn’t! Anyway, that’s my rant, you do you Rebecca. OUT HATERZ!
Wow! That was the most pathetic reply! Out haterz? I’m gobsmacked! So proud so she posted it to friends and family, I didn’t know it was possible to have 50k friends and family. I think it’s good to have a private account when it involves children, they haven’t got the mental capacity to understand social media so shouldn’t be plastered over one! Especially when there’s that many followers! And hasn’t always been private!

Reactions: 7
Like you do to keeping Kate, we can see your posts.pot kettle black

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shouldn't slag off a first time parents parenting? What about when it goes against all guidelines and research and she does it anyway cos "mummy knows best"? (early blw at like 4 months or something stupid). That is why I unfollowed her. God knows how many other first time parents watching her followed suit with the early weaning?
Stupidity at its finest.

Reactions: 6
She’s such a strange one. For someone who professes they don’t care what people say she’s really going out of her way to show that she does have friends and does have a social life!!

She’s such a strange one. For someone who professes they don’t care what people say she’s really going out of her way to show that she does have friends and does have a social life!!
Oh she 100% does care what people think. Why ON EARTH would you post half naked photos of yourself in swimwear/underwear/saddle bag hugging dresses all the pissing time, for thousands of people you don't know to see, if you really were secure in yourself!?

She’s not as funny as she thinks but she is ok, done amazing with her weight loss. Her hair isn’t great. I don’t often judge parenting as everyone is different but baby led weaning at 4 months is just stupidity.

Reactions: 4
She's going a bit overkill with the whole 'look, I have friends' thing on her stories. It's getting embarrassing!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.