rebecca_weightloss_warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her narcissistic twisted head she will actually love that she's being discussed here. She has nothing else going on in her dull life.

I'm sure she's split with the fireman. I actually think he seemed ok but she defo got herself knocked up on purpose, I'm not saying she trapped him just that I don't expect he was part of the plan.

Anyone remember how heartlesss she was when her last relationship split (was he called johno?), She went from 'life is perfect' to 'We've split and I'm selling the house'. Then she bought that house in the middle of nowhere by herself only to sell it a few months later. What a waste of money. She's such an odd character.

And the funny thing is that she will read here and be fuming she can't reply 😂

Reactions: 3
In her narcissistic twisted head she will actually love that she's being discussed here. She has nothing else going on in her dull life.

I'm sure she's split with the fireman. I actually think he seemed ok but she defo got herself knocked up on purpose, I'm not saying she trapped him just that I don't expect he was part of the plan.

Anyone remember how heartlesss she was when her last relationship split (was he called johno?), She went from 'life is perfect' to 'We've split and I'm selling the house'. Then she bought that house in the middle of nowhere by herself only to sell it a few months later. What a waste of money. She's such an odd character.

And the funnier thing is that she is (or at least was)100% definitely on this forum posting about other people

Reactions: 4
I don't know for sure like, to be fair I don't have any factual evidence but the things I've added together mean I think she was definitely on here posting about keeping Kate at one point. So she's a huge hypocrite 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2

She definitely trapped him. Decent looking with a good job. Hopefully he saw how nuts and neurotic she really is.

She definitely trapped him. Decent looking with a good job. Hopefully he saw how nuts and neurotic she really is.
She must of thought he’d be a good one for child maintenance if things didn’t work out as she got herself up the duff pretty quickly 🤣

Now I know why I was following a random photographer.

Locking as the account is deleted, please report if this changes to reopen it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.