Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Izzy1291

Ok, FYI i’m Not Rebecca (considering someone thought that I was) but I do know her. And after this is will delete all knowledge of this thread because it is quite frustrating reading things about a good friend. I don’t know why she made a new insta, but it doesn’t surprise me. Imagine being a first time parent and your child achieving all their milestones and being so proud so posting it for friends and family to see, only to then be slated on here. And I know that’s the whole reason this website is open, but you shouldn’t really be commenting on a first time parents parenting because it can literally make you feel like shit. I know that she is doing an amazing job raising her daughter and she’s proud of that fact. And everyone slagging her off for not googling about labour and hypnobirthing. Personally I think hypnobirthing is a load of shit anyway, I didn’t look it up and I’m glad I didn’t! Anyway, that’s my rant, you do you Rebecca. OUT HATERZ!
Coming from someone that appears to constantly slate keeping kate and her parenting on here 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Joosephine

Yep she's gone. The me and pea one is still there. I was a follower but looks like she removed loads and it's private.
She bloody removed me from following me and pea! Tell you what becs you need validation from strangers on insta more than I need to see your sarcastic posts so off you fuck 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Watchy

The thing I find annoying about her is that she's so 'fiercly' independent like as in screams daddy issues. And I'm sorry but does pfg stand for Precocious asFuck Girl?? Seriously I don't mean to throw shade on a kid but FML she looks like a fucking madam already
We’re here to bitch on Rebecca not her kid. Saying ‘not to throw shade on her kid’ and then throwing shade on her kid makes you kind of a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
I feel responsible for the death of this thread due to outing her obvious drug problem with my screen shot🤪 👃🏼..... hopefully she will return she needs validation and to show off her running gear daily 😴 and il be waiting ..... or maybe her fireman has left her cus she openly pretends to hate him

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Izzy1291

She's going a bit overkill with the whole 'look, I have friends' thing on her stories. It's getting embarrassing!

Reactions: 8

Noseynora91

Ok, FYI i’m Not Rebecca (considering someone thought that I was) but I do know her. And after this is will delete all knowledge of this thread because it is quite frustrating reading things about a good friend. I don’t know why she made a new insta, but it doesn’t surprise me. Imagine being a first time parent and your child achieving all their milestones and being so proud so posting it for friends and family to see, only to then be slated on here. And I know that’s the whole reason this website is open, but you shouldn’t really be commenting on a first time parents parenting because it can literally make you feel like shit. I know that she is doing an amazing job raising her daughter and she’s proud of that fact. And everyone slagging her off for not googling about labour and hypnobirthing. Personally I think hypnobirthing is a load of shit anyway, I didn’t look it up and I’m glad I didn’t! Anyway, that’s my rant, you do you Rebecca. OUT HATERZ!
Wow! That was the most pathetic reply! Out haterz? I’m gobsmacked! So proud so she posted it to friends and family, I didn’t know it was possible to have 50k friends and family. I think it’s good to have a private account when it involves children, they haven’t got the mental capacity to understand social media so shouldn’t be plastered over one! Especially when there’s that many followers! And hasn’t always been private!

Reactions: 7

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Yeah you are right. The deleting of it made it seem so suspicious! Oh Rebecca 🙈
Dunno if you guys have ever used coke but it doesn’t usually leave a talc-like trace on the side. Also she wouldn’t want to waste any of it 😂 I reckon she’s had a drama with her ugly man and is taking time out to recover

Jessica12xx

Like you do to keeping Kate, we can see your posts.pot kettle black

• Haha

CringeHard

Once again with the I do have friends. Also, it doesn't matter how you apply your foundation if you're categorically wearing too much in the first place 🙄

• Haha

Sickofinstacrap

Had to unfollow! Can't deal with her constant phases. What happened to hula hooping? No couch to 5k haven't had any updates in a few days sure that fad is over now too. Also thought she made a seperate pg for her and 'PFG' and wouldn't be sharing her kid on her weightloss page anymore but have had non stop updates the last few days. She's a constant contradiction. Goes on about mental health but digs out plus size influencers/models in her q&a's. Can't deal with the self righteousness

Reactions: 6

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
To me this just proves it was coke! Shes scared shitless.
👌🏼🤷🏼‍♀️

Guys I’m crying at this random bird account 😭🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂..... does he think he’s gonna keep 50k followers off her back?! Wonder how much she sold it for! All smells very fishy to me but I’m here for it il be keeping tabs on the birdies 😂😂😂

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
She’s such a strange one. For someone who professes they don’t care what people say she’s really going out of her way to show that she does have friends and does have a social life!!