rebecca_weightloss_warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New name 🙄 hardly winging it. Seems everything she does is well played out to come across as 'cool' and 'relatable'

Reactions: 3
Ahahaha yes! My favourite time was when she posted a progress picture talking about her weight loss but said she ‘still has an ass that won’t quit’ and in the photo she had the saddest flattest arse ever. Some of the outfits she posted pre-pregnancy made her look like she was turning tricks.

Reactions: 5
I remember her posting a video of her speaking and she has the worst voice ever

Reactions: 2
I've said it before, but she really needs a good ten inches of so cut off her hair! It looks terribly dry and ratty. It grosses me out that it looks all tangled at the bottom.

She’s so focused on getting absolutely tiny it seems..even with the name change. Her awful scraggly hair and then how skinny she’s getting just isn’t a good look.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, she's talking about how I the past she's skirted having an eating disorder yet she seems to be encouraging one for everyone else.

The thing I find annoying about her is that she's so 'fiercly' independent like as in screams daddy issues. And I'm sorry but does pfg stand for Precocious asFuck Girl?? Seriously I don't mean to throw shade on a kid but FML she looks like a bleeping madam already
We’re here to witch on Rebecca not her kid. Saying ‘not to throw shade on her kid’ and then throwing shade on her kid makes you kind of a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We’re here to witch on Rebecca not her kid. Saying ‘not to throw shade on her kid’ and then throwing shade on her kid makes you kind of a dick.
I'm merely commenting on her parenting and how she is raising her child to be 'fierce' and 'sassy' 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ahahaha yes! My favourite time was when she posted a progress picture talking about her weight loss but said she ‘still has an ass that won’t quit’ and in the photo she had the saddest flattest arse ever. Some of the outfits she posted pre-pregnancy made her look like she was turning tricks.
Her outfits are absolutely terrible!! So tacky... Think Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan in the year 2000 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've said it before, but she really needs a good ten inches of so cut off her hair! It looks terribly dry and ratty. It grosses me out that it looks all tangled at the bottom.
I see someone has been reading this, she was the one who introduced me too this site. The whole progressing their own life or reading to their kids! 😂😂😂 comical!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet she's really happy. When the Tattle thing first broke, she said she'd been on here to see if there was a thread about her, there wasn't and she was disappointed. I'm not saying she's vain, but she does like to post 27 pics of her in her underwear daily.

Absolutely. She probably thinks she’s ‘made it’ now she’s being talked about on here

I see someone has been reading this, she was the one who introduced me too this site. The whole progressing their own life or reading to their kids! 😂😂😂 comical!
She doesn't have to be a hairdresser, there's some good tutorials on YouTube, or you know, spend the time she spends posing in a mirror at the actual hairdressers? 😅

She's such a self obsessed knob. She needs let that manky hair down and have a bit of fun once in a while!

Reactions: 3
She's funny and pretty, but the hair is wild yes and she does appear borderline obsessed with her weight and not much else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.