rebecca_weightloss_warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes defo going to love this and maybe itll make her insta more interesting...I'm pretty bored of the running and I hate men content. Dont they say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit?

Reactions: 1
I love finding new threads and then heading to their pages to see they’re private

Dammit.

I just noticed the link to her blog. Have you read her birth story, oh my god she's dim. She didn't research birth at all, she went into with her contouring kit. Had no idea what was to come.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I just noticed the link to her blog. Have you read her birth story, oh my god she's dim. She didn't research birth at all, she went into with her contouring kit. Had no idea what was to come.
She's one of those women who shouldn't be allowed to talk to other women who a, are pregnant or b, may ever get pregnant. Thank god I never had anyone like that around me for my pregnancies or labours or I may have jumped off a cliff. No wonder she had a tit experience. I honestly have no words. The NHS needs to put more resources into hypnobirthing and positivity around birth to stop this kind of ill educated tit. Yes she says she has reduced movement so ok fine but you can have positive natural births even with epidural, constant monitoring or c section. It's a choice I personally believe, and she chooses to be negative and dramatic

Reactions: 3
She's one of those women who shouldn't be allowed to talk to other women who a, are pregnant or b, may ever get pregnant. Thank god I never had anyone like that around me for my pregnancies or labours or I may have jumped off a cliff. No wonder she had a tit experience. I honestly have no words. The NHS needs to put more resources into hypnobirthing and positivity around birth to stop this kind of ill educated tit. Yes she says she has reduced movement so ok fine but you can have positive natural births even with epidural, constant monitoring or c section. It's a choice I personally believe, and she chooses to be negative and dramatic
I agree! As soon as I saw 'i didn't look up birth and just wanted to go in with an open mind'

Complete difference between an open mind and cluelessness 🙄

Reactions: 2
I was never overly offended by her before but she’s yet another big account who comes across as a crap parent who puts their needs over their kids. Seems to mope about a lot.

I was never overly offended by her before but she’s yet another big account who comes across as a crap parent who puts their needs over their kids. Seems to mope about a lot.
She doesn't seem to have any actual friends or anything about her other than being utterly hung up on her weight and posting endless selfies and 'funny' sarcasm

I notice since it was mentioned it seems like she doesn’t have any friends that she’s started tagging/naming people she’s with in her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.