Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
In the messages that were exposed, she says she was never the one to end it or something like that and she took the rapper to her dad’s restaurant which means there’s definitely history there. It seems that the rapper didn’t reciprocate her feelings at the time so she just decided to bag a provider
Yeah this is the way I interpreted it too.. the rapper also has a young boy, so looks like they both had history before that & maybe rekindled behind both their partners backs 😫 something was mentioned about her going to his concert in London, so maybe that was where they met after not seeing each other for a while & it’s started up again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Jas28

Chatty Member
Was she in a relationship with that other guy before Marcel I wonder or all strayed
They were together since 2019. How on earth did she manage to fake everything to him all these years?! How did she kiss, touch and be intimate with him when she loved another man?! This level of deceit is pure evil. I guess she was so money and fame hungry that she just firmed it.
Marcel can’t go back especially since her messages were so public for everyone to see. Marcel is a public figure; imagine all the people that know him that he has to face. Aw poor guy
Poor kid too when he grows up and reads about everything his mum has done.
It’s crazy but there’s loads of people who stay in loveless marriages for years. I wonder if she was with that guy before Marcel or seeing while married

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
she makes me cringe, their past posts used to make me cringe. I like marcel though. I wish he would move on with someone better.
Their past posts/reels/TikTok’s are vomit inducing 😂 Put it this way, they start doing ones like them again, they’ll either have to switch the comments off or moderate them. Personally I think he comes across as desperate as she does. Don’t know if that’s her influence, but the pair of them would go to the opening of an envelope, if it meant them getting seen.

Blondie21

They just don’t come across as very nice people to me, she really seems to think she’s something special.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
This whole thing is messy AF! 🤣 it’s so cringy releasing a diss track when their child will listen to it when he’s older.. but I agree with another poster, she deffo thought he would forgive her 🤣 I can’t wait to listen to the diss tho, I can’t lie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s got more front than Brighton pier, because if I’d been exposed for even half of what she did, whilst being married & pretending my relationship was amazing, I would disappear from socials all together 😂 I would have to, because there’s no way I could ever post about my relationship, my house, my family ever again 😂 the absolute embarrassment
This! There is no way of coming back from it together - just no shame whatsoever

Reactions: 4

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
And to make it worse, the guys baby mum said that Rebecca was in her DM’s trying to be mates with her! Wtf!! This whole thing stinks.
People saying it’s Marcel’s karma for cheating on Gabby which was bad but I feel like it’s not comparable to this
Hers has been so calculated! She’s a horror! I’m surprised none of them have commented on it yet, but I reckon he’s deffo gonna forgive her, she seems the manipulative/gaslighting type!

Jas28

Chatty Member
That guys embarrassing himself claiming a married women publicly even though she’s no better.
---
Has she even addressed the fact that yes she did have feelings for the guy going by their conversations. It’s all good apologising but they’ll be having serious conversations about why it happened

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Honestly she’s got no shame 🤢 See he’s still spending his time going to scraping the barrel film/TV premieres by himself 😂 Only difference is where he was deliberately showing his left hand with no ring on before, he’s now making a point on hiding that hand instead 🙄
They’re gonna go public again any day now! I saw she was in his likes again on insta, they’re slowly building it back up & hoping people have forgotten 😂

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m convinced they’re both doing this nonsense to get more views, comments, likes & have people watch their pages more - because this makes no damn sense the way they’re carrying on 🤣 they are CLEARLY back together, but they are monetising off the constant speculation. Fame hungry & a miserable life their leading lol
I still think they’re angling for an OK exclusive as well. It’s pathetic how desperate they are to be in the ‘public’ eye. I remember that zlister boxing event he did (and lost), she was swanning round like he was Tommy Fury and she was Molly Mae. I mean barring being a drug mule and being married to a bloke that was in a mediocre band years ago, who is she to think she’s even z list. As for him, his appearance on Love Island showed him for how deluded he really is.

• Haha