Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone seen Shade boroughs latest?! 🥴😳
---

No I'm not actually going mad, it was on there less than hour ago!!! It's gone and I got no screenshots! Jxmmi was posting everywhere about how Rebecca was his girl and they have a past. Stuff on his BM stories though

• Wow
Reactions: 3
---

No I'm not actually going mad, it was on there less than hour ago!!! It's gone and I got no screenshots! Jxmmi was posting everywhere about how Rebecca was his girl and they have a past. Stuff on his BM stories though
Its on the ukgossip page

• Haha

Jon9090

Seen this on daily mail. I was in ibiza when Marcel was on his stag do. Funny how all his comments are limited on insta and he hasn’t uploaded any pics of his stag do!!!!! Rebecca probably knows what his ways are but chooses to stay for the lifestyle
What's the gossip you've got? Did he try it in with you or anyone in you're friends circle when you was out there. Or he didn't hide the fact that he was moving towards other females when he was on his stag?

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Yep, completely agree with this. You’d think she would tone down the pics she posts, especially as she was exposed for sending nudes in her marital bed 😂 she’s just a hood rat skank that got ‘lucky’ marrying a z lister, and now they both think they’re something they’re not. I always knew he would get back with her, she seems like a very manipulative person, like she’s miss innocent but behind closed doors (especially with her criminal record) she’s probably a horror. If the vomit inducing PDA’s return on the gram I’m sure the comments won’t disappoint 🤣
I totally understand that it is her body to show off how she likes, but with what’s happened, I just find it strange. Again not wanting to sound like I come from the middle ages 😂 but pretty sure 99% of men whose wives had been caught doing what she did, would not want them, acting like she does on social media. He is either incredibly thick or desperate and at this point, I’m thinking both.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
She’s back to posting lovey dovey pictures of them 🙄 Not sure they are recent ones though. After all that’s gone on, you’d think going forward she’d keep her relationship off of social media 🤦🏻‍♀️ By her replies in the comments she’s definitely giving the impression they’re back together though.
Yeah I saw this, I reckon they’re back together 🤣 what a shambles!

• Haha
---

Ok it's UK Gossip TV, I'm not going crazy hahahaha
---
Its on the ukgossip page
I've only had 2 glasses of vino!! 🫣

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So he’s saying he didn’t speak to the Mail only last week then 🙄
When people post this type of thing on social media it’s for one reason only - attention.
They’ve lived their whole relationship on instagram and where has it got them? and still they both keep dropping pathetic stories just to try and stay relevant (if they ever were)
At this point they totally deserve each other 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
They’re gonna go public again any day now! I saw she was in his likes again on insta, they’re slowly building it back up & hoping people have forgotten 😂
Not a chance 😂 Not being funny but I bet he gets the piss absolutely ripped out of him by his ‘mates’. Other people in the ‘public’ eye with indiscretions from years ago, still get comments on their insta about it, no way will this just be forgotten about.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jas28

Chatty Member
She was also jailed for drugs possession with intent to supply in 2019

her sorry post was not
He will have known about that though as he did marry her so don’t think that’s an issue. And didn’t she take the fall for an ex boyfriend who pressured her into that

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Honestly she’s got no shame 🤢 See he’s still spending his time going to scraping the barrel film/TV premieres by himself 😂 Only difference is where he was deliberately showing his left hand with no ring on before, he’s now making a point on hiding that hand instead 🙄
They’re gonna go public again any day now! I saw she was in his likes again on insta, they’re slowly building it back up & hoping people have forgotten 😂

Mills194

I’m not sure he will forgive her, it’s too public like how could you all be around your friends and family again acting normal, it’d be sooo awkward 🫠 just been on his insta and noticed he’s removed like every photo that involves her 🤷🏻‍♀️
I noticed that too today that all the posts involving her were gone. I just hope the little boy is okay and being looked after in the midst of all the arguing and upset she’s caused 😞

cazellie

VIP Member
Wondering if anyone follow Marcel Somerville’s fiancé Rebecca? I started following her after watching them on the Celeb Bumps show last year.

anyway I have never know anyone to film themselves eyefucking the camera as much as she does! And the constant boomerangs of her just doing an alluring stare into her phone…😵💫
I had no idea who she was or Marcel but they keep getting mentioned on Jake Quickendens thread. They sound worse than Fakey 😂

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
When did she pin their wedding reel at the top of her grid? Definitely wasn’t there a couple of days ago. I guarantee, when they announce they’re staying together (still say it will be an OK exclusive), they’ll go back to showing everything in their relationship on social media again. They live for the attention. Let’s hope going forward then they’ve both got thick skin and their finger on the delete/block button because they’ll need it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow