Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kj135

VIP Member
Oh man I got excited when I seen this thread but it’s quiet!! 😂😂

anyway, there recent valentines post, surly that would be for private viewing, not the whole of instagram and the world!?

Reactions: 7

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Just read this too, he probably didnt want to upset the boy by making her leave. Its a sad situation when children are involved
Yep! I wonder what will happen to the house? I’m assuming it’s him who’s been funding it all? In this instance this is where I reckon they’ll stay together because finances etc usually make things harder to walk away

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
It’s so obvious they’re already back together or soon will be. I always say the people that flaunt their relationships on social media are the least genuine and this proves it. The way they video themselves and share it with complete strangers is all for validation and attention. People in genuine love don’t share intimate moments with people they don’t know. They’re not busy setting up a camera to film it all, they’re enjoying their moment privately. I thought going forward maybe they’d keep it private but her sharing that reel this morning just shows it’s all about the public image 🤢 Her whole statement is laughable and to follow it up by posting that reel is even worse. They’ll definitely use this to make some money and up their public profiles.
You’ve hit the nail on the head! They’re deffo back together already I reckon 🤣 OK exclusive ‘we’re stronger than ever’ incoming 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so fake!
---
She’s getting annihilated on the shade borough comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just seen he’s apparently done an interview with the Mail online today, in which he confirms he’s still married and they’re working through it. He’s not ready to talk about it yet but will do at a ‘later time’. So in other words, they’re waiting for a magazine to offer them some cash and then they’ll do a full page family shoot 🙄 Also says he wants more children. He’ll never escape it. Any couple in the ‘public eye’ who’ve had problems and worked through them, even years later the issue still gets brought up, whenever a new story is written about them, ie Vernon Kay & Tess Daly and that was years ago.
When this first surfaced, I thought they’d stay together because they are both so desperate for the zlist lifestyle and let’s face it, without him she’s just know as a drugs mule and his minute in the spotlight finished years ago. If they can use this to make them relevant that’s exactly what they’ll do. Not a fan of either of them (if you hadn’t guessed 😂) so don’t really care what happens, as long as their child is looked after and ok.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Yeah the comments are saying he will be heartbroken. Have to say in most cases its usually the man that cheats like this and gets caught out in 4k
Everyone is saying theres something off about her. Wonder what shes said to marcell 👀 its not even a one off either that seems like feelings are involved which is worse than a oneoff shag!!!
Yeah he will be gutted, however I’m sure he’s been a cheater in the past, so likely his karma 🥶… however not nice at all, especially with a child in the middle! She’s deffo got feelings for this guy, the messages about taking him to her dads restaurant etc, and the way she talks.. deffo couldn’t be a one off! Imagine being a married woman & carrying on like that though, I mean I know it happens but I’m actually shocked because she comes across like butter wouldn’t melt!
---
Not as sweet & innocent as she makes out 😳😳😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
You’ve hit the nail on the head! They’re deffo back together already I reckon 🤣 OK exclusive ‘we’re stronger than ever’ incoming 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so fake!
It’s pathetic. If I was him I’d be telling her to stop making public declarations of ‘love’. After what she did it’s so embarrassing. Trouble is they’ll both be enjoying the attention and looking for the positive spin to put on it. They’ll probably do a vow renewal now (coverage courtesy of OK) and say it’s a fresh start 😂 I know he’s not Mr trustworthy but he’s going to struggle to ever trust her again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jas28

Chatty Member
If they’re not back together and she’s posting publicly like that, how embarrassing

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Well he can’t be feeling that bad to put himself back out there so publicly just to attend a z list film premiere and do a grid post about it. Definitely no Rebecca in sight and the wedding ring is clearly off 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:

joibly

Absolutely sick of the vids with the different outfits, walking into the room towards the camera then it goes to slow mo. She is running out of content without Marcel!!

veevee04

VIP Member
The next generation of kids are going to be messed up. Their parents dirty laundry aired for all to see, everything is posted online. It's repulsive is nothing private anymore??!

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I’ve just read that she has cheated on him. To be honest, I always wondered what she was really with him for. She looks the type to be with the premiership, footballer or something but suppose she needed someone with fame and money to secure an income. I always thought the relationship went as a very quick pace. I feel so sorry for marcel

veganissimo

Was she in a relationship with that other guy before Marcel I wonder or all strayed
It’s crazy but there’s loads of people who stay in loveless marriages for years. I wonder if she was with that guy before Marcel or seeing while married
In the messages that were exposed, she says she was never the one to end it or something like that and she took the rapper to her dad’s restaurant which means there’s definitely history there. It seems that the rapper didn’t reciprocate her feelings at the time so she just decided to bag a provider

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
😭 he should just get the divorce and move on. Making a diss track is very embarrassing and its not even a good diss track🥲 wish I could be a fly on the wall in their house. I wonder if he found out about it how we did through the insta posts or if she told him directly?
I reckon slim Jim’s baby mum contacted him after plastering it all over her stories. She wanted the world to know, and then probably gave him all the receipts, as he’s claiming in the diss tune 🤣

Jas28

Chatty Member
Wonder if she’ll be able to keep up her lifestyle if they divorce. What does Marcel do nowadays? or are they both just influencers

Reactions: 6

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The thing is that's how she makes her money so she's not going to stop
How much money does she really make though? The very few brands she promotes use loads of instahuns and the money involved certainly isn’t what it was, even a year ago. She must have such thick skin (or no shame) for her to be posing like she is, and the post I’m talking about, isn’t even for an ad. She’s doing reels for Lovehoney as well 🙄 Marcel has spent the last 2 months going to bottom feeder z list events by himself, making a point of showing he’s not wearing his wedding ring whenever he can but has taken her back and obviously has no problem with her looking like she’s touting for business online.
To be honest they deserve each other 😂

Reactions: 6