Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m not sure he will forgive her, it’s too public like how could you all be around your friends and family again acting normal, it’d be sooo awkward 🫠 just been on his insta and noticed he’s removed like every photo that involves her 🤷🏻‍♀️
He’s only removed the more recent ones. There’s still wedding photos and earlier ones on there. I’m not sure how they’ll come back from this either, the fact it’s so public but I’m sure either one of them or both of them will be selling a story in the near future.

Reactions: 4

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The valentines video was a joke 🤣🤣🤣 why they thought people wanted to view that, is beyond me 🤣 then all the delusional people in the comments ‘real love’ ‘couple goals’ 🤣🤣🤣
I still think they’re gonna get back together too, OK mag spread, band aid baby, and a cheeky vow renewal 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Some of these people that comment on strangers posts as if they know them 🤯 Can you imagine it if they do a vow renewal after 2 years 🙄 As I said yesterday I really hope he’s got a very thick skin 😂

Her first post back and she’s sprawled all over a bed 🤢 and another cryptic post. No way will they keep this off instagram going forward. They, well her especially, thrives off the attention too much.
Wasn’t that picture taken the weekend / night they were away…. You know the day before she was still sending the messages

• Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wonder if she’ll be able to keep up her lifestyle if they divorce. What does Marcel do nowadays? or are they both just influencers
To be fair they haven’t really got a ‘celebrity’ lifestyle as such and I think that’s probably why what has happened has. Marcel is way down the list of z celebs and I think she thought being with him, that they would be some sort of ‘celeb’ power couple. The thing is neither of them are particularly likeable. He thinks he’s more famous than he is and she just comes across as totally up herself. Money wise, I would imagine she’s not reliant on him because ‘influencing’ pays quite well and what does he really do now? Her problem now is if brands will want to work with her knowing what she has done 🤷🏻‍♀️

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
That "apology" was PATHETIC!!!
What a fake,narcissistic clout chaser she is🙄

Have a feeling they will get back together..hopefully hes at least ignoring her for now!!

Mills194

She’s trying to say he’s cheated first lol… to be honest, they’ve got a piece of cheek saying all this, when they’ve been plastering their fake love all over insta at every chance they’ve got 😂 this must have been soooo toxic behind closed doors if this is the case! A perfect example of not trusting anything you see on social media.. sooo fake lmaooo! If they try and get back together now, they’ll never be able to post their nonsense because the streets never forget 🤣
I had to unfollow them a while ago because their super loved up posts and videos were giving me the ick, so cringe 😩 always the struggling relationships who feel the need to post the most

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
They’re gonna go public again any day now! I saw she was in his likes again on insta, they’re slowly building it back up & hoping people have forgotten 😂
Not a chance 😂 Not being funny but I bet he gets the piss absolutely ripped out of him by his ‘mates’. Other people in the ‘public’ eye with indiscretions from years ago, still get comments on their insta about it, no way will this just be forgotten about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m by no means a prude but I always feel her posts are deliberately provocative and aimed at attracting the wrong sort of attention. You’d think with what’s come out in the last few months, she’d be a bit more discreet in what she posts 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can sort of understand when they are paid ads but that’s not always the case. I think it also shows, when the two of them finally do a joint announcement/magazine spread, announcing they’re properly back together, the vomit inducing OTT pda reels will return. Thing is he wanted a ‘trophy’ wife, so has always loved the fact she shows herself off but going forward, I don’t see now how it can work. Well unless he really is as shallow and desperate as I think he might be.

I don’t think he’s said anything yet, but wowwww I always knew there was something off about her & Marcel’s relationship.. just so fake! If you’ve gotta post intimate shit like that on insta then you just know it’s not real! Marcel seemed to have fell for her hook line & sinker tho… sooooo interested to see how this one pans out!
Yeah the comments are saying he will be heartbroken. Have to say in most cases its usually the man that cheats like this and gets caught out in 4k
Everyone is saying theres something off about her. Wonder what shes said to marcell 👀 its not even a one off either that seems like feelings are involved which is worse than a oneoff shag!!!

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Didn’t she imply a while back that the drugs thing was her being manipulated by an abusive ex?

I feel bad for Marcel and their son. Playing happy families while having a whole ass emotional affair on the side.
Yeah she deffo implied that, but probably a load of BS to cover up her own actions. The poor child in the middle of all this! I feel sorry for Marcel because he’s deffo been made a fool out of, but I think he will take her back!

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Has anyone got screen shots of the messages as I can’t find anything anywhere
I can’t find them either if anybody can point me in the direction, and I’d be grateful!!

I didn’t know who Rebecca was prior to her marriage with Marcel… always thought she was a pretty girl but wowwww I am shocked!!!! Even more so about the drug charges looooool. She clearly wants to the live the highlife