Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittenface86

Chatty Member
I feel like he’s either ignoring her and she’s trying to get his attention or he’s forgiven her and he’s told her she needs to publicly apologise as she’s embarrassed him
Based on her apology I’d say he’s ignoring her.

Reactions: 6

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I’m by no means a prude but I always feel her posts are deliberately provocative and aimed at attracting the wrong sort of attention. You’d think with what’s come out in the last few months, she’d be a bit more discreet in what she posts 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can sort of understand when they are paid ads but that’s not always the case. I think it also shows, when the two of them finally do a joint announcement/magazine spread, announcing they’re properly back together, the vomit inducing OTT pda reels will return. Thing is he wanted a ‘trophy’ wife, so has always loved the fact she shows herself off but going forward, I don’t see now how it can work. Well unless he really is as shallow and desperate as I think he might be.
Yep, completely agree with this. You’d think she would tone down the pics she posts, especially as she was exposed for sending nudes in her marital bed 😂 she’s just a hood rat skank that got ‘lucky’ marrying a z lister, and now they both think they’re something they’re not. I always knew he would get back with her, she seems like a very manipulative person, like she’s miss innocent but behind closed doors (especially with her criminal record) she’s probably a horror. If the vomit inducing PDA’s return on the gram I’m sure the comments won’t disappoint 🤣

• Heart

Jas28

Chatty Member
The guy she cheated with is a musician and actor so just about the money with her I bet

Yep she was desperate to trap him with a kid! Needed to secure that 18yrs maintenance money regardless 😂 I feel sorry for her child, imagine when he googled his mum when he’s older & sees she was selling drugs & went to jail 😫 apparently Marcel has moved out of their home bless him
Just read this too, he probably didnt want to upset the boy by making her leave. Its a sad situation when children are involved

Guess they back together and working things out. She’s just posted all over her IG and TT lovely dovey pics of them. Like anyone is gonna believe they are loved up now? She’s trying FAR too hard

• Wow

quinzel

VIP Member
Wondering if anyone follow Marcel Somerville’s fiancé Rebecca? I started following her after watching them on the Celeb Bumps show last year.

anyway I have never know anyone to film themselves eyefucking the camera as much as she does! And the constant boomerangs of her just doing an alluring stare into her phone…😵💫

muchacho

Chatty Member
I think he’s deffo ignoring her and she’s embarrassing herself even more with her posts 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 5

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Hmnmnmn… I wonder what she means
They’re trying to imply on that post that he cheated first 🙄 The comments on the last two posts on uk gossip tv, show exactly why they’ll both struggle to move on from this. People will forever be reminding them what went down.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Oh man I got excited when I seen this thread but it’s quiet!! 😂😂

anyway, there recent valentines post, surly that would be for private viewing, not the whole of instagram and the world!?
Honestly no idea why they thought the rest of insta wanted to see that? Made me feel sick tbh! Don’t know why there were so many ass licking comments 🤣 deffo should have been between them both

• Haha

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Delighted to see after that post hes probably not taking her back..bet she took it for granted he would!!
Track is a bit cringe though😄

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
I don’t think they’re back together at all … today was just probably the date that she had for posting for FN. They are old pictures