Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

joibly

He’s deleted it now but uk gossip tv have reposted it.
Imagine slim jxmmi’s baby mum would have been on it

Reactions: 2

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
So he’s saying he didn’t speak to the Mail only last week then 🙄
When people post this type of thing on social media it’s for one reason only - attention.
They’ve lived their whole relationship on instagram and where has it got them? and still they both keep dropping pathetic stories just to try and stay relevant (if they ever were)
At this point they totally deserve each other 🤢
I’m convinced they’re both doing this nonsense to get more views, comments, likes & have people watch their pages more - because this makes no damn sense the way they’re carrying on 🤣 they are CLEARLY back together, but they are monetising off the constant speculation. Fame hungry & a miserable life their leading lol

Reactions: 1

Jas28

Chatty Member
Has she had any body enhancements do we know ? Has she spoke about it? Think she looks amazing

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I still think they’re angling for an OK exclusive as well. It’s pathetic how desperate they are to be in the ‘public’ eye. I remember that zlister boxing event he did (and lost), she was swanning round like he was Tommy Fury and she was Molly Mae. I mean barring being a drug mule and being married to a bloke that was in a mediocre band years ago, who is she to think she’s even z list. As for him, his appearance on Love Island showed him for how deluded he really is.
Mortified for the both of them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jas28

Chatty Member
She’s got more front than Brighton pier, because if I’d been exposed for even half of what she did, whilst being married & pretending my relationship was amazing, I would disappear from socials all together 😂 I would have to, because there’s no way I could ever post about my relationship, my house, my family ever again 😂 the absolute embarrassment
The thing is that's how she makes her money so she's not going to stop

bananabread123

Chatty Member
Wondering if anyone follow Marcel Somerville’s fiancé Rebecca? I started following her after watching them on the Celeb Bumps show last year.

anyway I have never know anyone to film themselves eyefucking the camera as much as she does! And the constant boomerangs of her just doing an alluring stare into her phone…😵💫
Just googled her 😯

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
HAHAHAHA NAHHHHHHH 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly she’s got no shame 🤢 See he’s still spending his time going to scraping the barrel film/TV premieres by himself 😂 Only difference is where he was deliberately showing his left hand with no ring on before, he’s now making a point on hiding that hand instead 🙄