Rebecca Vieira Marcel Somerville’s fiance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if anyone follow Marcel Somerville’s fiancé Rebecca? I started following her after watching them on the Celeb Bumps show last year.

anyway I have never know anyone to film themselves eyefucking the camera as much as she does! And the constant boomerangs of her just doing an alluring stare into her phone…😵💫

Reactions: 6
Wondering if anyone follow Marcel Somerville’s fiancé Rebecca? I started following her after watching them on the Celeb Bumps show last year.

anyway I have never know anyone to film themselves eyefucking the camera as much as she does! And the constant boomerangs of her just doing an alluring stare into her phone…😵💫
Just googled her 😯

Reactions: 1

I had no idea who she was or Marcel but they keep getting mentioned on Jake Quickendens thread. They sound worse than Fakey 😂

Reactions: 2
Been waiting on a thread for these 2 for ages! Something deffo seems amiss with them, and I can’t put my finger on it!

Reactions: 8
They just don’t come across as very nice people to me, she really seems to think she’s something special.

Reactions: 5
Oh man I got excited when I seen this thread but it’s quiet!! 😂😂

anyway, there recent valentines post, surly that would be for private viewing, not the whole of instagram and the world!?

Reactions: 7

anyway, there recent valentines post, surly that would be for private viewing, not the whole of instagram and the world!?
Times are hard… anything for the likes £££

Honestly no idea why they thought the rest of insta wanted to see that? Made me feel sick tbh! Don’t know why there were so many ass licking comments 🤣 deffo should have been between them both

• Haha
Omgggggg who’s seen her been exposed on shade borough?!?!?! She’s been cheating on Marcel!!!! Woweeeeeeee

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Omgggggg who’s seen her been exposed on shade borough?!?!?! She’s been cheating on Marcel!!!! Woweeeeeeee
Omg wildddddddd just watched all the bms story on ig no wayyyy has marcel said anything 👀 how bizzare !!!!!!!! Literally posted loved up last week wtfff

Omg wildddddddd just watched all the bms story on ig no wayyyy has marcel said anything 👀 how bizzare !!!!!!!! Literally posted loved up last week wtfff
I don’t think he’s said anything yet, but wowwww I always knew there was something off about her & Marcel’s relationship.. just so fake! If you’ve gotta post intimate tit like that on insta then you just know it’s not real! Marcel seemed to have fell for her hook line & sinker tho… sooooo interested to see how this one pans out!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t think he’s said anything yet, but wowwww I always knew there was something off about her & Marcel’s relationship.. just so fake! If you’ve gotta post intimate tit like that on insta then you just know it’s not real! Marcel seemed to have fell for her hook line & sinker tho… sooooo interested to see how this one pans out!
Yeah the comments are saying he will be heartbroken. Have to say in most cases its usually the man that cheats like this and gets caught out in 4k
Everyone is saying theres something off about her. Wonder what shes said to marcell 👀 its not even a one off either that seems like feelings are involved which is worse than a oneoff shag!!!

Reactions: 3
Yeah the comments are saying he will be heartbroken. Have to say in most cases its usually the man that cheats like this and gets caught out in 4k
Everyone is saying theres something off about her. Wonder what shes said to marcell 👀 its not even a one off either that seems like feelings are involved which is worse than a oneoff shag!!!
Yeah he will be gutted, however I’m sure he’s been a cheater in the past, so likely his karma 🥶… however not nice at all, especially with a child in the middle! She’s deffo got feelings for this guy, the messages about taking him to her dads restaurant etc, and the way she talks.. deffo couldn’t be a one off! Imagine being a married woman & carrying on like that though, I mean I know it happens but I’m actually shocked because she comes across like butter wouldn’t melt!
---
Not as sweet & innocent as she makes out 😳😳😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7