Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally like to go away with my mum but Rebecca seems to have no real friends. Off to limerick to a launch for a product that’s not even off the Chinesse production line yet. A woman who never ever wears shape wear but she’ll be telling us all that’s it’s the most amazing shape wear & Sinead has worked so hard on it. If you want to know who to trust then spot who does not attend & does not share this brand by Sinead
I also like time with my mam and have enjoyed time away with her but Rebecca definitely doesn't have any friends to go away with. The huns supporting Sineads cheap china "designs" are just doing it so they can say "women supporting women" and so they can come out with their own fake brand. Way too many of them are coming out with their own "collections" and absolutely none of them did any kind of designing. I work in wholesale and all of our brands offer lines that you can buy and stick your own label in. It's disgusting how they are all taking space away from real designers.

Reactions: 1
In her q&a yesterday someone asked her what she does with all the clothes she gets sent & she said, she keeps some, donates some & sells some!!! Omg .. couldn’t believe it .. the greedy witch .. selling something she got for nothing .. like that horror YStyle that got caught selling all her freebies on adverts .. the shame 🙈

Reactions: 2
In her q&a yesterday someone asked her what she does with all the clothes she gets sent & she said, she keeps some, donates some & sells some!!! Omg .. couldn’t believe it .. the greedy witch .. selling something she got for nothing .. like that horror YStyle that got caught selling all her freebies on adverts .. the shame 🙈
I thought she sent half of those questions to herself. I guess you missed when she had a "pop up shop". A big room filled with rails and rails of gifted clothes. I wondered where in her home she had room to hold all the items. It was a 3 day sale and she even advertised it. And absolutely nothing she made went to charity. I have no idea how she would have anything to donate to charity if she had that much to sell. Apparently she's done this before.

I thought she sent half of those questions to herself. I guess you missed when she had a "pop up shop". A big room filled with rails and rails of gifted clothes. I wondered where in her home she had room to hold all the items. It was a 3 day sale and she even advertised it. And absolutely nothing she made went to charity. I have no idea how she would have anything to donate to charity if she had that much to sell. Apparently she's done this before.
Omg .. no I didn’t know about the “pop up shop” … of gifted items .. that she then gained financially from 🤯 it baffles me how companies can continue to work with the likes of her doing that! The “neeecccckkkkk” of her … as Aoife mcgregor would say 😂😂😂😂

Omg .. no I didn’t know about the “pop up shop” … of gifted items .. that she then gained financially from 🤯 it baffles me how companies can continue to work with the likes of her doing that! The “neeecccckkkkk” of her … as Aoife mcgregor would say 😂😂😂😂
She did show some Zara bits, so it wasn't 100% gifted items but it was a HUGE amount of gifted items. Ystyle selling her stuff on Depop was gross too but Rebecca to me is a much higher level of disgusting. The house stuff makes me 🤯 🤯 🤯 :mad: :sick: The way she goes on about it and the praise her idiot sheeple give her :sick: She didn't buy the house, it was her parents, and 90% of it is #gifted and #collab. And she has the nerve to go on about how expensive things are and she's doing it "slowly" she's doing everything inside and outside and paying for none of it.

I’m assuming all the meadow lane posts are a collab… should it not be declared as such?? 😏🤔

I’m assuming all the meadow lane posts are a collab… should it not be declared as such?? 😏🤔
Yes and I reported them all. Greedy b*tch shouldn't be so lazy. You get paid to promote then make the time to tag the posts properly

Poor, poor Becs... the light switch you can't even see is white not gold :cry: And the windows on the doors are horizontal while the light shade is vertical... how will she survive these first world problems?!? It's all gifted and the greedy grabber has the audacity to complain about not matching 🤬 Every bit of that house has been gifted... how many people would love to renovate, or even own a house, and this cow complains that her freebees are not to her exact liking. Karma is a real witch Rebecca.

You know what Becs, the mix of horizontal and vertical will give some interest to the otherwise very boring room you were gifted. Can't wait for all that gold to be dated and you have to replace them all from your own pocket. Gold has been in style before and dated quickly.

Reactions: 3
The whole spiel about the bloody glass really boiled my blood!! She’s a dose but today she took the biscuit! Like I mean, it’s so completely shallow to be so hung up and neurotic about bloody glass in a press!!! And am I being stupid or is the waste basket a bin???? Drama queen got my vote to be honest! 🤣

Anyone that frets that much about whether lines on a piece of glass, no bigger than an envelope, should be going vertical instead of horizontal has lived a very sheltered life.
I'd be mortified to ring the kitchen company, who no doubt will have to change and be out the price of it.

Anyone that frets that much about whether lines on a piece of glass, no bigger than an envelope, should be going vertical instead of horizontal has lived a very sheltered life.
I'd be mortified to ring the kitchen company, who no doubt will have to change and be out the price of it.
I would be really annoyed if I was the kitchen company. Wasn't it gifted?
She is acting like a spoiled child.

No the kitchen wasn't
Yes the kitchen was. When she first started talking about the kitchen and lakitchens doing hers she had #collab. The tiles, appliances, TV, radiator covers.... at the beginning it was all #collab

Ah here. I give up. Make ya sick. And yes it is jealousy. I am 100% jealous of all that they get for free. That's as far as the jealousy goes though. Not just Rebecca but, take Instagram out of it and a lot of the blaggers live fairly empty lives.

Ah here. I give up. Make ya sick. And yes it is jealousy. I am 100% jealous of all that they get for free. That's as far as the jealousy goes though. Not just Rebecca but, take Instagram out of it and a lot of the blaggers live fairly empty lives.
Ah sure I feel a tinge of jealousy when I see them get everything for free... but with Rebecca specifically I feel mostly disgust. The dishonesty makes me sick. If she was honest and said she got the house from mam and dad and got everything in it from partnerships (I don't know for sure what is free but surely everything is at least very heavily discounted)... instead she takes praise for doing this "all by herself". She's done none of it by herself.

Agreed take Instagram out of it and they live empty lives. Rebecca hasn't one friend. I wouldn't trade the days of hard work to have what I have for their lives

yeah if she was honest about it, it wouldn’t be so bad!! But she’s so smug about it all!! You expect them to be given beauty products free!! But to get an a entire house kitted out for free is sickening!!

Anyone see her stories from the other day where she said she paid 14,000 for the kitchen and 21,000 for the windows? Becs must be reading here. I don't believe it for a second. She had #collab and #gifted on everything when she started with the house. At her age I was married, both my husband and I had good paying jobs and 35k would have been a lot for us. Nevermind every single other detail inside and outside she's doing. On a single teachers salary? BS. What an absolute waste of money on the windows. There is nothing special about them... no clue why she makes such a fuss over them

I thought she was mad to change the windows in the first place! To change brand new perfectly good windows for cosmetic reasons! She needs to get a grip

Reactions: 4
Everything was collab and gifted ! Every appliance never mind the aesthetics of the house is high end ! It was all collab from a local shop , she has two bloody ovens in the house for goodness sake ! A very small minority of the population are able to afford the finishes she has on her house before they move it. Granite , high end tiles etc, each bathroom finished off with very expensive sanitary wear. They are things people work towards , they say things like next year I will tile the en-suite , or tile the hall.
she is fooling nobody with her performance.
Free house , she has it kitted out for free with high end products , from well established companies, am disappointed in the companies for going down the road of using her. Not surprised at her she is a beggy horrod, greedy little madam.
Rant over 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4