Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These were my thoughts exactly! I tapped thru every one of her stories! A poor family is mourning the loss of their beautiful daughter and she can’t understand why people don’t like those hideous sparkly shoes! Jesus 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Talking about flowers being the perfect way to get rid of the January blues 🤨 I don't think there's one person in the country not feeling a sadness for that poor girl tonight and this doll is talking about flowers and shoes

Talking about flowers being the perfect way to get rid of the January blues 🤨 I don't think there's one person in the country not feeling a sadness for that poor girl tonight and this doll is talking about flowers and shoes
Just to add, I have no doubt she also feels sadness and sympathy about what happened but it was just poor decision to put all those stories up today

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Just to add, I have no doubt she also feels sadness and sympathy about what happened but it was just poor decision to put all those stories up today
I 100% doubt she feels any sadness or sympathy. Showing off her 80 euro pillows and other crap she "bought" for her parents annex, then one story about Aisling followed by going to coachella is on her bucketlist. What the actual f*ck??? What about poor Aislings bucketlist that will never be fulfilled? Rebecca's head is empty. The entire country is mourning and she's happily prancing around BT and showing off the goods she gets for free. Absolutely appalling!

Reactions: 6

Rebecca has come across very poorly yesterday, she showed a complete lack of empathy and social awareness. The materialism is on another level for Rebecca.

Not that it matters given everything thats going on in the world but for the record Rebecca the diamanté shoes are tacky and someone with an eye for interiors would tell you that the grey box needs a warm colour to lift and brighten the room for a cosier feel and reduce the cold and depressing feel that the space exudes.

I 100% doubt she feels any sadness or sympathy. Showing off her 80 euro pillows and other crap she "bought" for her parents annex, then one story about Aisling followed by going to coachella is on her bucketlist. What the actual f*ck??? What about poor Aislings bucketlist that will never be fulfilled? Rebecca's head is empty. The entire country is mourning and she's happily prancing around BT and showing off the goods she gets for free. Absolutely appalling!
Literally this. She is very socially awkward and that was evident yesterday.

Reactions: 6
She showed an unreal lack of tact.
Though she's not alone in that. A lot of vacuous Instagramers put up a photo of Ashling with the next story being their usual shallow stuff.
On a side note,
I suspect she did buy those expensive cushions but is trying to then use the free advertising she gives them to secure free stuff for her own house.
Like why would a grown woman on an average wage buy very expensive cushions for her parents attic , when she has her own new house to pay for and buy stuff for.
It made no sense other than a strategic move.
Everything on Instagram is strategic.

Reactions: 5
She showed an unreal lack of tact.
Though she's not alone in that. A lot of vacuous Instagramers put up a photo of Ashling with the next story being their usual shallow stuff.
On a side note,
I suspect she did buy those expensive cushions but is trying to then use the free advertising she gives them to secure free stuff for her own house.
Like why would a grown woman on an average wage buy very expensive cushions for her parents attic , when she has her own new house to pay for and buy stuff for.
It made no sense other than a strategic move.
Everything on Instagram is strategic.
I don't follow many huns, I only saw one other who was actually far worse than Rebecca. Lisa's Lust List who is from Tullamore. I saw a couple who started with the normal sharing, but quickly went quiet. I am not surprised to hear others went about their shallow stuff.

I agree everything is strategic on Instagram. If she paid for the pillows, what a waste of money. Why put such expensive pillows in an annex you plan to rent out... there are gorgeous pillows in places like dunnes for more than half the price. I have a feeling she and her parents are alike. She had #collab and #gifted during the building of it.

I noticed there's a chanel bag appearing in her photos and stories lately. Amazing that such a young girl can afford a house, can renovate it from top to bottom inside and out and still afford a 5000 euro handbag. Of course she can afford it... she's paid for nothing in that house!

• Wow
I really just can’t get over how entitled she’s coming across and completely tone deaf!!! She has no clue!!! All the “influencers” have been bad the last couple of days but honestly Rebecca is really coming off as one of the worst!

She was clearly on here reading , she is a few days too late though.
Won’t ever get over showing those ridiculous Jimmy choos the day after . Which do you love tap for this and tap for that. Stupid mare wondering which one of her followers “adore” or is “obsessed” with the new Marc Jacobs this or that

Reactions: 2
She was clearly on here reading , she is a few days too late though.
Won’t ever get over showing those ridiculous Jimmy choos the day after . Which do you love tap for this and tap for that. Stupid mare wondering which one of her followers “adore” or is “obsessed” with the new Marc Jacobs this or that
Yes huge shoutout to Rebecca!

• Haha
Wow getting dressed in front of the camera is now content??? Her awkward face and movements already made her reels hard to watch... I didn't think it could get worse.... but a reel of her getting dressed is definitely worse. I want some compensation for my eyes having to see that!!!

• Haha
Oh god I didn’t watch it, but now i want to just for a laugh 🙈🙈🤣🤣
Remember you were warned that it's something you can't unsee :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This page must be really getting to her. She's now posting about fake accounts that "troll" the huns. Sorry Becs, but this page isn't trolling. It's people calling you out on your free house, free renovations, free everything in the house and your very awkward, fake posts!

Oh I dunno what’s worse the reel or the outfit!!!

This page must be really getting to her. She's now posting about fake accounts that "troll" the huns. Sorry Becs, but this page isn't trolling. It's people calling you out on your free house, free renovations, free everything in the house and your very awkward, fake posts!
and yes exactly this 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Oh I dunno what’s worse the reel or the outfit!!!

and yes exactly this 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
It's a difficult choice, but I would say the reel. I'm so over her little girl coords, but they don't hurt my eyes like watching her get dressed did! That's not a reel, that's just filming yourself getting dressed

Just saw she's done another stupid "getting dressed" video. Showing a leg as she's putting on stockings (for her female followers) and herself in a bralette... then she's going to get upset when a man messages her. I remember some man messaging that's she's a ride and she got upset.... well ya dumb greedy twit, maybe you should remember who your audience is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh Becs what's the matter? Did no one offer you a free bathroom vanity? Are you going to have to actually purchase one yourself? Or was that post in hopes that someone sees it and offers to give you one? Why don't you go make a video of yourself trying to be sexy putting on a stocking and maybe a man watching will come to your rescue

• Haha
Her reels are uncomfortable to watch, whats with the swaying back & forth? Its all too staged for me, no one locally will fall for her pleas as they all know how ignorant & rude she is and expects everything for nothing. She has such a high opinion of herself its all me me me sure she never supports anyone herself so why does she think others should drop at a hat for her when shes had everything handed to her on a plate from mammy & daddy. Time to grow up Becs

Rebecca has very very serious issues , like London fashion week , to the perfect bathroom vanity ,

Literally begging for a bathroom unit ! Go to one shop to look at them ya have seen them all in one shop , another shop isn’t going to have Anything different ! A sink and a press , that’s a bathroom unit , unless your getting someone into design something very very special , she isn’t in that bracket for that ! Despite her begging.!
LA kitchens am sure could do one for her , but am sure won’t ever go near her again after the glass and light fiasco !

Like looking for a vanity unit takes up an entire day out of becs already hectic life (Beggy peggy), the filters she uses ALL the time too we all would love a face as smooth as hers or would we? Complained about having no money last week for her house stuff but yet shes about to organise a trip to london, 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe she plans on selling her free/gifted clothing to fund her trip.

Like looking for a vanity unit takes up an entire day out of becs already hectic life (Beggy peggy), the filters she uses ALL the time too we all would love a face as smooth as hers or would we? Complained about having no money last week for her house stuff but yet shes about to organise a trip to london, 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe she plans on selling her free/gifted clothing to fund her trip.
All those free clothes she sells and not a euro goes to charity :mad::mad::mad: She'll have no one to go to London with... that's what you get for being a greedy stuck up bleep. God her orange filtered face :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I bet L.A kitchens are rueing the day they ever gave her an undeclared gifted kitchen!