Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah here, gold trim on the doors, marble tiles, 3 bathrooms for 1 person and box hedging outside! We have been in our house for a few years and we haven't got as much done! How is she paying for all this!
Looks like majority of it is gifted and she got the house cheap from daddy.

Me too! My husband and I both work and we couldn't afford all the high end upgrades she is doing immediately. My first place by myself I could not do all she is. Must be nice to have companies give you if for free :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I get that her and her sis are close but they do everything together!!! Has she really no friends she can go for lunch or tea with???

Reactions: 1
I've been following her for a few years and 99.99% of the time she's out with sister/mam/cousin. Recently she mentioned her best friend and had her join for a free hotel stay. Interestingly she was mentioned after a number of posts here that she has no friends :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Was that the best friend who makes the hats or something from the north? Lori?? I think that’s her name!

I don't know. She did tag her but I didn't look at her profile. Something with an L seems right to me, maybe Lori. I've never heard her say anything specific about her other than she was with Rebecca at a free hotel stay and that she came and helped prepare for the sale

I don't know. She did tag her but I didn't look at her profile. Something with an L seems right to me, maybe Lori. I've never heard her say anything specific about her other than she was with Rebecca at a free hotel stay and that she came and helped prepare for the sale
I think it’s Lori Muldoon millinery.

Ok, which of you asked this question? Hilarious
Was the question sarcastic or not? I'm not sure 🤣 calling the annex beautiful and the hug emoji confuse me. What were we supposed to be guessing? I don't pay attention to her question boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am sure it will be packed , Ireland appears to be full of sheep. Who are unable to think for themselves, her followers seem to not even be able to decide on the brand of an air fryer without a recommendation.

I like Rebecca's style and a good bargain. If I saw a sale of clothing I like and everything is 5-20 euro and most things only worn for a photo, I would be interested. What I'm not interested in is lining Rebecca's pockets. She's shown how greedy she is and now disgusts me.

Reactions: 4
Same! If the money was going to a good cause i would def think about it!!! Considering she got the majority of items gifted! 🙄

The amount of clothing that she is selling is ridiculous! She's been gifted so many items that she can fill a store (literally the pop up shop) to sell and still has a full wardrobe at home. Greedy witch could have at least had some of the proceeds go to charity

Reactions: 6
Awe poor Rebecca couldn't get the fence painting #gifted? Didn't make enough selling gifted clothing to pay someone to do it? The entire inside of the house redone with top end finishing's, high end doors and windows, stone work, hedging, large property leveled, large driveway re-stoned,all done immediately in a first time house? I should start flogging, looks like it pays extremely well! And I want to redo my master suite, could get that #gifted :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
I totally agree , very few people can finish of their new house to such a high standard.
Unless of course everything is for free. People Have lost so much, struggle to pay rent or a monthly mortgage. It’s such bad taste selling your free clothes , and plastering your free house all over social media.

I need a new sofa , wonder if I tag some shops will the deliver me a free one

Like what do they say, hi I'm big on Instagram, can I have a free kitchen/sofa/set of windows please?

The neck of them, I wouldnt even ask for a discount at a market stall in Spain 🤔👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like what do they say, hi I'm big on Instagram, can I have a free kitchen/sofa/set of windows please?

The neck of them, I wouldnt even ask for a discount at a market stall in Spain 🤔👀
Some of them actually do that! Or they keep tagging the company to get their attention. Remember when the owner of the Charleville hotel blasted the instagrammer for asking for a free stay? That was brilliant! Wish all of our business owners did that!

I wouldn't haggle in Spain either but their are some countries that talking down the price is part of the deal ;)

How do you find companies that don’t use abs give instagrammers free hotel stays and free stuff ?
I get it’s their new form of cheap advertising but it stinks and really turns me off products and places.
Remember when she got the sweets delivered from some online company , it was such awkward viewing her chewing on a jelly. Convincing her viewers it was the best jelly ever