Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This doll is cute as a fox... see one of the latest question boxes "name of your tiles?" "Not sure but if you contact @lakitchens and mention you "seen" (f sake she's a teacher) them in my house they'll tell you"
Cap in hand.
Aoibhe Devlin getting a collab on windows, dr doireann with her collab on a kitchen. Make ya sick

Reactions: 3
All the praise for her new house and her "designing" it :sick::sick::sick: jaysus people are stoooooopid! Congratulating her on all the freebies:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
going on and on about shutters and blinds etc then she has a Q and A , conveniently a question comes up , where will you get the shutters and blinds , and lucky enough she can tag a company that sells them.
Can’t understand how people can open Instagram to ask , “where did you get or who supplies”
When they can google or ask a friend or family member.

I've seen things on Instagram that I've liked and wanted to know where it's from. I don't ever comment on instahuns posts or question boxes but if there is a tag and I like something I'll look at the brand. But not if it's something like Rebecca's doing. Having her entire house sponsored I'm completely turned off by the companies giving her everything for free.

What got me was people actually giving her sound advice about the shutters and she was just of the attitude “well meh I like them so I don’t care” course she doesn’t care she’s getting them for free! Albany will prob send her a free cleaner every week just to keep them dust free 🙄🙄

Clearly Monaghan Hire didn't know who Rebecca was and made her pay full price for something. Hate that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Clearly Monaghan Hire didn't know who Rebecca was and made her pay full price for something. Hate that.
I thought the exact same thing when I saw that 😅 She's stopped tagging everything as gifted. This thread must be getting to her. Unfortunately not tagging your freebees is just as bad as being greedy and taking it all for free

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that 😅 She's stopped tagging everything as gifted. This thread must be getting to her. Unfortunately not tagging your freebees is just as bad as being greedy and taking it all for free
Did you notice the invoice was made out to something construction so someone can claim the expense

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh thank god she got her carpets #gifted! I was beginning to worry that she would have to actually pay for something...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can someone be so greedy and have absolutely no shame? EVERYTHING is #collab #gifted... today it's appliances and a TV. Then the morons who follow her congratulate her on doing this on her own?? :sick: No wonder she has no friends. I reported every single post that she did not tag correctly.

Am actually horrified , and find the whole thing Disgusting, tasteless. There is no words.

Top of the range kitchen appliances, literally 1000s of euros worth, and is quite clear she is reading/describing them she hasn’t a clue ,
So yeah ummm yeah the oven has a telescopic rail, and yeah the grill is super handy.

And the hob sits flush into the granite , it’s not raised , because Rebecca likes it flush . Can’t wait to see the collab for free granite

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Maybe it’s just me but is a 50” tv still not classed as a big tv?? And why on earth do you need two ovens that basically do the same thing??? Really boils my blood seeing all this as a collab!! 😡😡

The companies must be getting sales because of the influencers but the grabby take take take is tacky

Going for a smaller tv for my small sitting room , 50 inch ,
She should be writing #tonedeaf instead of collab

• Haha
Interesting how she's stopped tagging #collab and #gift. I'm reporting everything she doesn't tag as #gifted

Reactions: 1
Another grey house with zero personality. Straight out of Pinterest.
Lots of questions about her lack of friends on this thread. As someone that knew her growing up, no she doesn’t have any friends. She managed to fall out with everyone over the years, moved schools mid way through secondary school due to being involved in some (physical) fights. The sister is pretty much the same. Quite sad really, must be quite lonely.

• Wow
Another grey house with zero personality. Straight out of Pinterest.
Lots of questions about her lack of friends on this thread. As someone that knew her growing up, no she doesn’t have any friends. She managed to fall out with everyone over the years, moved schools mid way through secondary school due to being involved in some (physical) fights. The sister is pretty much the same. Quite sad really, must be quite lonely.
Wow she would actually get into physical fights? I thought she was just stuck up so no one really liked her. I wonder if she actually finds it lonely as she's done this to herself. It doesn't really take much to be a decent person. She claims to be awkward on camera, guess it's just to hard for her to fake being nice

Has no friends so has to take mammy on her gifted hotel stay. Added that hotel to the list of hotels I'm never staying at.

I personally like to go away with my mum but Rebecca seems to have no real friends. Off to limerick to a launch for a product that’s not even off the Chinesse production line yet. A woman who never ever wears shape wear but she’ll be telling us all that’s it’s the most amazing shape wear & Sinead has worked so hard on it. If you want to know who to trust then spot who does not attend & does not share this brand by Sinead