Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her stories from the other day where she said she paid 14,000 for the kitchen and 21,000 for the windows? Becs must be reading here. I don't believe it for a second. She had #collab and #gifted on everything when she started with the house. At her age I was married, both my husband and I had good paying jobs and 35k would have been a lot for us. Nevermind every single other detail inside and outside she's doing. On a single teachers salary? BS. What an absolute waste of money on the windows. There is nothing special about them... no clue why she makes such a fuss over them
I totally agree. She had #collab up for the kitchen, tiles and white goods. Absolutely no way she paid for them. I would guess €14000 is the value of the kitchen and not a penny of that did she pay.
I was surprised she changed the windows. Why change perfectly good windows just for cosmetic reasons. That's something you do down the line when you have finished all the other things that need to be done.
The whole colour pallet and style of the house is very bland and boring. Nothing interesting or different

Reactions: 3
That try on with Edita makes Becs look really awkward and uncomfortable. The over the top smiling is so strange. The death stare down the camera lens. So unnatural. It's like she is trying to act normal, casual and natural and then she can't help herself.

That try on with Edita makes Becs look really awkward and uncomfortable. The over the top smiling is so strange. The death stare down the camera lens. So unnatural. It's like she is trying to act normal, casual and natural and then she can't help herself.
It really does highlight how awkward she is. She's so fake and trying too hard to look like a model... her coldness really shines through

Reactions: 2
Omg .. it was so awkward & amateur 🙈🙈

Tapped thru!! Couldn’t watch it!!! She’s so wooden! And as for that frozen stare 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The "how do you deal with trolls" question she sent herself :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Trust me Rebecca if I ever see you in person I will very loudly, so that everyone around can hear, will tell you to your face what a liar you are. I did once send you an honest comment and you blocked me. Hard for people to be honest with you when you block them for being honest. We talk about how you lie to your followers that you paid for your house and the renovation and how you have no friends. Those are called truths. Go have a chat with one of your non existent supportive friends. Go eff yourself you dumb c*nt

I’m sorry now but have ye seen the get up of the dress she had on last night, holy mother of god!! It’s like something you’d buy in Ann Summers…. How she’s a “stylist” is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry now but have ye seen the get up of the dress she had on last night, holy mother of god!! It’s like something you’d buy in Ann Summers…. How she’s a “stylist” is beyond me
I came on to see if anyone else thought the same. Holy moly it's definitely something you'd wear to bed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I came on to see if anyone else thought the same. Holy moly it's definitely something you'd wear to bed 🤣🤣
I wonder did she actually go to the Westenra in that get up at 5 in the day? 🤔 It's more like something for a red light district than your county town on St. Stephen's night.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she certainly would be noticed in it anyway ! That’s probably her plan to get as many to notice to feed the ego

Someone commented that his wife loved the dress but he couldn't find it on Zara website (actually a very sweet thing to do) but I'm sure he meant wearing it to bed rather than a night out

• Haha
Genuinely curious…. Why does she like all her own posts??? I’ve just noticed!? Is there some reason behind it???

Genuinely curious…. Why does she like all her own posts??? I’ve just noticed!? Is there some reason behind it???
My guess is to up her engagement? She's hidden how many likes she gets... she's not getting many comments

Jaysus a night dress with under boob and the bottom of my ass hanging out is exactly what I would wear hanging out with my dad :rolleyes: What corner was she working after dinner?

• Haha
My guess is to up her engagement? She's hidden how many likes she gets... she's not getting many comments

Jaysus a night dress with under boob and the bottom of my ass hanging out is exactly what I would wear hanging out with my dad :rolleyes: What corner was she working after dinner?
[/QUOT

Howling at your synopsis. Can we take a minute for the awful smudged red lipstick. Newsflash Becky they make lipstick in colours other than bright red and bright pink. They are more forgiving for people like myself and yourself who are brutal at putting lipstick on.

Howling at your synopsis. Can we take a minute for the awful smudged red lipstick. Newsflash Becky they make lipstick in colours other than bright red and bright pink. They are more forgiving for people like myself and yourself who are brutal at putting lipstick on.
The smudged bright lipsticks go really well with her horrible orange tan.... Did she get her tanner from Donald Trump?

Rebecca really does not know how to read a room! One post shared about the horrific murder of Ashling and then she's off shopping and sharing more boring choices for her free house. I don't follow many huns, but they've all be quiet today. But there's Rebecca shocked that not everyone likes diamante Jimmy Choo's. Wow is she heartless

Reactions: 6
Yup , unable to read a room.
With all the high end designers tagged, obviously unable to read the tone of the whole country in general.

These were my thoughts exactly! I tapped thru every one of her stories! A poor family is mourning the loss of their beautiful daughter and she can’t understand why people don’t like those hideous sparkly shoes! Jesus 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️