Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if it was bought as a dooer upper/to rent out I would have left the doors and windows but if it's her possible forever home then she is right to change them if she doesn't like them. I'd say she will get collabs for smaller items but prob not the bigger ones. I'm not sure how well known she would be outside the fashion world. I wonder how the house came to be for sale? Repossession etc? I wish her all the best

Reactions: 1
If I worked for the PR department of the metropole hotel I would be fecking snapping!!! She showed us nothing of her trip away
We saw more of Kildare village!!!
Say what you want about Larby but at least she shares every aspect of a hotel when she’s away

jesus Rebecca is a terrible ambassador for Cork
failte Ireland won’t be hiring her anytime soon

Reactions: 4
I used to really like Rebecca, she shows a mix of fashion, her dogs and travel, but it's becoming more and more #collab. Did anyone notice that the last showing of the annex had #collab for some things? I'm sure her house will be heavily sponsored. Once the followers start growing they all follow the money and forget how they started.

She showed nothing of Cork or the hotel. They should charge her for the stay!

Reactions: 4
She was in a lighting shop last weekend and every picture, evvvveeerrrryyyyy single picture had the shop tagged. Out and out begging. Really off-putting

Reactions: 3
I skip a lot of the renovation stories so I didn't notice all of the tags. It is off putting. A shame she is turning into a greedy flogger, I had liked her style

Reactions: 5
Have to agree, was nice to see a few interior bits but it's off putting now there is so much between the annex and her own house. Especially when we know so much of it will be gifted or heavily discounted 🙄

I used to be so fond of her but I think she’s really lacking content at the minute, I mean confirming wether or not she has a deep fat fryer is a bit bland!! I feel like she should show us more of her daily life like she used to before

• Haha
I actually can’t believe somebody even asked this question 🤣🤣🤣🤣. If an influencer having or not having a deep fat fryer going to influence them on getting one ???
Did she make that question up ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she trying to get a job with a window and door company? How many stories can one do on windows? Must be a very slow fashion week :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
@panelshack #collab... must be nice to get your house renovated for free!!! How does a single teacher afford to buy a house and do high end renovations... oh you get everything for free. Pathetic Rebecca

Pathetic is right , she talks about watching funds . Uses the most expensive window company in the country and probably one of the most expensive kitchen companies in the country aswell.

very disappointing all these companies giving so much for free. Really puts me off them

I think a lot of the questions she is answering are made up ? All the companies are getting tagged in each question.

@panelshack #collab... must be nice to get your house renovated for free!!! How does a single teacher afford to buy a house and do high end renovations... oh you get everything for free. Pathetic Rebecca
I have family who live close to her home place and what I heard was it was her dads house that he built, apparently built two of them, and she got it for next to nothing!! I don’t know how true it is, but she never answers questions about her mortgage or how she got one! 🤔🤔

• Wow
I have family who live close to her home place and what I heard was it was her dads house that he built, apparently built two of them, and she got it for next to nothing!! I don’t know how true it is, but she never answers questions about her mortgage or how she got one! 🤔🤔
What you heard definitely sounds like it could be true and would make sense. I know she shared what her parents did for work recently, I can't remember exactly what they do, but I can remember wondering how the afforded their home. I'm sure they were very middle class average jobs. I would never disclose financials on social media and thought it was ridiculous of people to ask, even though Rebecca is a public person I wouldn't think she would give mortgage details. I'm definitely believing the story you heard

I have an older relative very close to the area. The houses were built years ago. Her father obtained them in very dodgy circumstances, they were re possessed but never on sale on the market.
Her father is a very dodgy character that would sell his soul for a pound, looks like she is no better.
He has done some terrible things am sure some of the other posters have also heard.

• Wow
I’ve local connections & heard same story. She did talk about it being tough to get a place of her own then boom one day she’s got a detached house just round the corner from her home place. It will be on property price register if you know the townland.

What a little witch with her innocent act. Talking about how hard she saved and really daddy gave her a house and she has all these fabulous brands finishing it for her. She just jumped to the top of the list for greedy lying grabbers