Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve local connections & heard same story. She did talk about it being tough to get a place of her own then boom one day she’s got a detached house just round the corner from her home place. It will be on property price register if you know the townland.
I’ve a fair idea of the town land and can’t see anything with my detective skills 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️

What you heard definitely sounds like it could be true and would make sense. I know she shared what her parents did for work recently, I can't remember exactly what they do, but I can remember wondering how the afforded their home. I'm sure they were very middle class average jobs. I would never disclose financials on social media and thought it was ridiculous of people to ask, even though Rebecca is a public person I wouldn't think she would give mortgage details. I'm definitely believing the story you heard
Oh I wouldn’t expect anyone to disclose financial amounts or anything but she’s very cagey about the mortgage! Like Louise cooney went into detail about how she went about a mortgage, Rebecca said very very little!

I hate the way she says 'we' for everything. We decided on these windows, we have added a utility etc. 'We' is her and her parents. 🙄

Reactions: 2
You’re gonna have to tell us !!!!!!
I have an older relative very close to the area. The houses were built years ago. Her father obtained them in very dodgy circumstances, they were re possessed but never on sale on the market.
Her father is a very dodgy character that would sell his soul for a pound, looks like she is no better.
He has done some terrible things am sure some of the other posters have also heard.

The annex is lovely but did she pay for anything in it or was ever last item gifted? 🙄🤔😳
Wonder who the target market is? A beautiful annex but its on her parents doorstep and the location wouldn't be my cup of tea. Be interested to see do they ever get any guests or was it a way to attract suppliers for her own house?

The annex is lovely but did she pay for anything in it or was ever last item gifted? 🙄🤔😳
Wonder who the target market is? A beautiful annex but its on her parents doorstep and the location wouldn't be my cup of tea. Be interested to see do they ever get any guests or was it a way to attract suppliers for her own house?
The decor looks very dull to me. It's nice but not wow. It will age fast. All the grey.
She seems to have a endless pot of money for her own house. She never mentions how much anything is costing. If she wants to keep that private don't show the house.

The decor looks very dull to me. It's nice but not wow. It will age fast. All the grey.
She seems to have a endless pot of money for her own house. She never mentions how much anything is costing. If she wants to keep that private don't show the house.
100% agree it looks so dull! She doesn't talk about prices because it's all a #collab so she's getting it for free. Haven't looked at her stories in days and the first thing that I see today is a #collab for VERY expensive tiles. I'd pick expensive tiles too if they were free. Got her house for cheap from dad and has collabs for the renovation!

Is she selling all the clothes she was “gifted”?
Looks like it. Trying to pay for things not gifted for the house? Maybe a holiday? Turning her gifted items into cash :sick: FYI Rebecca selling your own items is NOT a pop up shop

Reactions: 3
Unbelievable! Anything to make a few quid , get a freebie or make money

It’s a wonder she doesn’t sell her free house she acquired !
I thought the Covid era would open peoples eyes to how tone deaf “influencers” are. Getting free stuff, free clothes, free house , free stuff for the house when so many are literally on their knees financially, clearly not l, people still have woken up to it .

Last edited:
I used to really like her but it's all become a bit much now. I wish she would be a bit more honest about it all. Talk about cost or don't show.

She can’t talk about the cost cos most of it is gifted and a collab at this stage 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Mammy won't let her keep her basket bag.... awww... jaysus girl how old are you? Everything is decided with Mammy and Daddy :rolleyes:

She mustn’t be as flush as we thought if she’s selling her clothes!!! Clothes she was gifted may I add!!! Does the tax man have any jurisdiction over these bloggers/floggers

She mustn’t be as flush as we thought if she’s selling her clothes!!! Clothes she was gifted may I add!!! Does the tax man have any jurisdiction over these bloggers/floggers
She said that once she's been photographed in them there's no point in keeping them so why not make some money off the free things she got? (I say sarcastically) she'll make money on free things so she can go buy something from BT that she's always posting pictures of. She did show one thing from Zara with the sale tag in it just to make it look like she's selling things she paid for. No idea what the deal is with gifts, but since she is advertising this sale I would think she would have to claim the profits

For a blogger I used to be so fond of I literally can’t stand anymore
She’s changed so much
Money grabbing and freebie scoring
I know I read it here before about her not having any friends
But it’s really become obvious that she has nobody but her sister

also she doesn’t really have a massive following for someone who has been on Instagram for a number of years

She said that once she's been photographed in them there's no point in keeping them so why not make some money off the free things she got? (I say sarcastically) she'll make money on free things so she can go buy something from BT that she's always posting pictures of. She did show one thing from Zara with the sale tag in it just to make it look like she's selling things she paid for. No idea what the deal is with gifts, but since she is advertising this sale I would think she would have to claim the profits
It would be so much more respectful if she sold the clothes & donated the money to an animal charity as Thats clearly something close to her heart. To line her pockets is a bit crass in my opinion. Especially when she got all the stuff for free.

Reactions: 4
It would be so much more respectful if she sold the clothes & donated the money to an animal charity as Thats clearly something close to her heart. To line her pockets is a bit crass in my opinion. Especially when she got all the stuff for free.
Very crass for someone who pertains to be so posh and come from an affluent background.

Ah here, gold trim on the doors, marble tiles, 3 bathrooms for 1 person and box hedging outside! We have been in our house for a few years and we haven't got as much done! How is she paying for all this!