Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her she has no friends was a total witch at school I know we all grow up but even now she wouldn't smile or say hello in local shops which is a thing in small towns.. so up her own hole trust me
I seen her in dunnes Monaghan at Christmas time,looking around to see who was looking at her. Very pretty girl and a lot smaller than she appears in insta.

Reactions: 1
Dad is a farmer, mam is a primary school teacher as far as I know.

Is the garage renovation for Rebecca or what's that about?
I was wondering what the garage renovation was far. I think I remember her saying something about a space other than her bedroom for try ons and to work from so I presume it must be that.

I was wondering what the garage renovation was far. I think I remember her saying something about a space other than her bedroom for try ons and to work from so I presume it must be that.
I would think will be like a office and place to shoot looks

Just looking at her most recent post on her grid .the 2nd pic outside the Ivy looks like it's been altered - the ground is all wavy and the sign for the Ivy which is straight in the 1st pic has a huge curve. Really no need for her to be photoshopping her body-she has a great figure !?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just looking at her most recent post on her grid .the 2nd pic outside the Ivy looks like it's been altered - the ground is all wavy and the sign for the Ivy which is straight in the 1st pic has a huge curve. Really no need for her to be photoshopping her body-she has a great figure !?

Hahaha!! Giving herself a toned calf muscle! Except it’s about 20cm higher than the other leg. So much for her being a ‘sports’ teacher if she doesn’t even understand basic anatomy. Pathetic!

Away with the sister again.. no surprise as they both have no friends total witches as school etc and such snobs thinking they are above you.

Hahaha!! Giving herself a toned calf muscle! Except it’s about 20cm higher than the other leg. So much for her being a ‘sports’ teacher if she doesn’t even understand basic anatomy. Pathetic!
I thought she taught early school leavers a QQI level 4 program? Didn't know she was a sports teacher.

Away with the sister again.. no surprise as they both have no friends total witches as school etc and such snobs thinking they are above you.
I wouldn't mind that. I spent a lot of time with my family and sometimes its easier to arrange a day out with my sister. Although that because we have kids but also we are close. I would also take my sister on a free stay in a hotel.

Was she just rude in school or a actual bully? She has a lot of friends as she went to a hen in Vegas with a group and she has also posted other stuff with friends. Maybe they don't like being in her Instagram.

Oh no! I have it on good authority that Rebecca Rose went to Vegas on her own.

‘Coincidentally’ at the very same time as her photographer who was on her own sister’s hen, with a group from South Armagh, and then she hung out with them/tagged along.

But she only knew the photographer and there was lot of staging ‘for the gram’ on that holiday.

Totes awky momo coming up.... brace yourself! She has since started using another photographer. Incessantly. And by incessantly i mean nearly Every time she changes her clothes! For her ‘feed’. Which we all need to interact with more.....because Rebecca Rose says so.

I thought she taught early school leavers a QQI level 4 program? Didn't know she was a sports teacher.

I wouldn't mind that. I spent a lot of time with my family and sometimes its easier to arrange a day out with my sister. Although that because we have kids but also we are close. I would also take my sister on a free stay in a hotel.

Was she just rude in school or a actual bully? She has a lot of friends as she went to a hen in Vegas with a group and she has also posted other stuff with friends. Maybe they don't like being in her Instagram.
She went to Vegas alone and met the hen I wouldn't say she was friends with them.. I know girls on it she only knew the bride and said she was in Vegas the same time so she asked her to join them one or 2nights never really mixed with them girls I knew on the hen didn't want a bit of her know she's stuck up .. im so close to my family and do loads with them but have really good friends also..she literally fell out with everyone in school she was a yr or so above me was such a tit stirrer but school is different I wouldn't judge on how we all behaved at school but I don't think she changed much as she got older...

She went to Vegas alone and met the hen I wouldn't say she was friends with them.. I know girls on it she only knew the bride and said she was in Vegas the same time so she asked her to join them one or 2nights never really mixed with them girls I knew on the hen didn't want a bit of her know she's stuck up .. im so close to my family and do loads with them but have really good friends also..she literally fell out with everyone in school she was a yr or so above me was such a tit stirrer but school is different I wouldn't judge on how we all behaved at school but I don't think she changed much as she got older...
Crazy because I remember at the time she said she had alot of time off So she was going early and her friends were joining later in the week !

She definitely went alone to Vegas and just met up the girls because they were there. She wasn't even at the wedding (and it was a fairly big one)

Her dad is/was a school bus driver too.

Reactions: 3
Feel so sorry for Rebecca. Het gorgeous dog Charlie isn't well and only has weeks to live. Pets really are part of the family.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is it strange she posted on her stories earlier that she hasn’t had a drink in six months but was going to have champagne later. She’s definitely posted drinks shes been having, for example in the Europe hotel and other places she’s been the last while before we went back into lockdown.

Is it just me or is it strange she posted on her stories earlier that she hasn’t had a drink in six months but was going to have champagne later. She’s definitely posted drinks shes been having, for example in the Europe hotel and other places she’s been the last while before we went back into lockdown.
I didn't pick up on that but I thought she had cocktails. Maybe they were virgin cocktails?

What is everyone thought on her buying the house? Nice house and a decent size for a young woman/couple/small family so should last her years.
I am just shocked that she is going to rip out perfectly good windows and replace them. Same with the door. Why would you do that if you are on a tight budget like she claims to be? I fear its going to be another grey house that will age badly. Absolutely nothing wrong with grey but not on floors that you need to last 15 plus years is not a smart move. I can't help but think she is looking for lots of #collabs for the new house. She is clearly not going to move in until it is all Instagram perfect.

I am really disappointed with how the annex is decorated. It's so dull and gray. It could have been a beautiful little spot. Even the bedding is grey.
For someone who claims to love colour very little of it around. It's all so boring.