Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see it but do wonder why she is always with her sister/mother/cousin.... know what i mean? where r her friends!? She doesn’t seem to have any.
Maybe her friends don't want to be on Instagram.
Liking her hair shorter at the moment. I really don't like hair extensions. It always seems odd to be wearing someone else's hair and why was it sold

Did anybody see the comment on her being a hoe? I wanted to know more but it was gone
No, she comes across as lovely but I'd say she is nobody's fool. She doesn't seem to have much interaction with other Instagramers. Only remember her meeting up with Sinead Curvy Style when she was in Monaghan

Reactions: 5
I really like her. She comes across as very genuine and hard working. I wouldn't necessarily wear what she does but I think she usually looks great. She is seems to be very open about collabs etc and my heart went out to her on a couple of occasions where she had received nasty messages etc

Reactions: 4
Monaghan Instagramer and Stylist Rebecca Rose. Very glam girl and comes across as nice. Wondering what is the tea in her?
I noticed she today she was wondering why a load of people who don't follow her watch her stories. Any reason people watch but don't follow?
Isnt this the Monaghan blogge claiming to love animals yet has fur coats, loves horse racing and swam with dolphins.

Reactions: 1
Isnt this the Monaghan blogge claiming to love animals yet has fur coats, loves horse racing and swam with dolphins.

It’s all ‘for the gram’ for Rebecca rose. She is so stiff and unnatural the video clips at her photoshoots. Oh and surprise, surprise, ‘out with the girlies’ for rebecca rose means her sister and cousin and mom AGAIN.

It’s all ‘for the gram’ for Rebecca rose. She is so stiff and unnatural the video clips at her photoshoots. Oh and surprise, surprise, ‘out with the girlies’ for rebecca rose means her sister and cousin and mom AGAIN.
Bless her she has no friends was a total witch at school I know we all grow up but even now she wouldn't smile or say hello in local shops which is a thing in small towns.. so up her own hole trust me

Reactions: 4
Bless her she has no friends was a total witch at school I know we all grow up but even now she wouldn't smile or say hello in local shops which is a thing in small towns.. so up her own hole trust me
Doesn’t surprise me, she strikes me as so insincere. Not one bit ‘shy’.

Considering the recent Boohoo scandal, I’m very disappointed to see her do a collab with Boohoo!

Reactions: 2
Maybe her friends don't want to be on Instagram. I spend a fair bit of time with my sister and mum as well. She comes across as hard working and nice. Does she have s boyfriend?

Considering the recent Boohoo scandal, I’m very disappointed to see her do a collab with Boohoo!
I’m told she was also using and tagging The Hair Lounge in Monaghan which is owned by the Hughes family, allegedly behind the human trafficking deaths in the lorry in the UK. Any one with moral highground whatsoever have distanced themselves from there after the CAB raids in the salon.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What was the outcome from that? Was the hair salon proven to be directly involved? If not why shouldn't she use them. Just because they're related doesn't mean they're all involved

I’m told she was also using and tagging The Hair Lounge in Monaghan which is owned by the Hughes family, allegedly behind the human trafficking deaths in the lorry in the UK. Any one with moral highground whatsoever have distanced themselves from there after the CAB raids in the salon.

What was the outcome from that? Was the hair salon proven to be directly involved? If not why shouldn't she use them. Just because they're related doesn't mean they're all involved
I don’t work for CAB so i dunno, soz luv, but there’s no smoke without fire and Rebecca Rose should know better.

• Haha
I don’t work for CAB so i dunno, soz luv, but there’s no smoke without fire and Rebecca Rose should know better.
Unless a direct proven link them she has every right to use them. If the person who owns the salon was involved then absolutely not.

The owner of that salons husband is one of the Hughes brothers wanted for all that. Scumbags. The other brother has been got and is in jail in England awaiting trial later in the year. Only a matter of time before this other ones lifted. What pissed me off about that was she was on the hair lounge insta and Snapchat days after it all and every day since as if nothing has ever happened. No remorse at all.

The owner of that salons husband is one of the Hughes brothers wanted for all that. Scumbags. The other brother has been got and is in jail in England awaiting trial later in the year. Only a matter of time before this other ones lifted. What pissed me off about that was she was on the hair lounge insta and Snapchat days after it all and every day since as if nothing has ever happened. No remorse at all.
Agree the brothers were walking about the local town not a care in the world when these arrest warrants were out for them. Couldn't give a shite.