Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her job obviously pays well as well as her collabs etc its well for some high spec notions for her house, out of interest what happened that collab with panelshack & the carpet guy from monaghan that also done mammys house and annex 🤔
She stopped tagging #collab once we started talking about how she's getting everything for free here. Neither of her jobs are paying for much. Daddy gave her the house and everything in it is free or heavily discounted.

Reactions: 2
Id hope that said businesses have coped on to her, who in their right mind rips out perfectly good windows & replace them no wonder she has no money because in all honesty i doubt she got a mortgage working part time or is that possible 🥴

Reactions: 1
Id hope that said businesses have coped on to her, who in their right mind rips out perfectly good windows & replace them no wonder she has no money because in all honesty i doubt she got a mortgage working part time or is that possible 🥴
The house is her dads and the windows were gifted. She has lots of money to buy a Chanel bag, go to London, buy 2 suitcases worth of new clothing for London...

Reactions: 4
Sorry i did mean she is complaining about having no money but you are right attention seeker living the high life

Reactions: 3
I don't pass much remarks but the blinking into the camera and then the intentional widening of the eyes? It's just bizarre

She is trying to copy the Carrie look from SATC
That's all she knows... copying others. Sinead Curvy Style comparing her to Emily in Paris?? Sorry but the fashion in that show is very forward... wearing things that are clashing not Rebecca's constant matchy matchy. She goes into Zara and buys whatever is on the mannequin. If I see another co-ord I might vomit

I wonder how long this new "friendship" is going to last? This girl is only hanging out with Becs to get more followers

She is back to tagging all the high end designers , which a fraction of the population can afford. I absolutely detest the way she tags and shows the stuff , we can all
Walk into these shops and fawn over the stuff.
I presume she does it in the hope one of them bites and offers her something??
Also separate issue , I absolutely detest the word “showcase”
Am gona “showcase” my next outfit 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

There is no way a big brand like shes tagged would entertain her she isn’t unique or established enough for it sure socialblade will tell you becs has bought a lot of her following as said above she copies outfit styles, & buys directly of the mannequin also the difference in Emily’s picture on her stories friday night of the 2 of them & Rebeccas was insane! you could clearly see who’s pic was filtered to the last 😂

The ugly blue boots worn with a blue co ord... 😴 She said when she was packing that some brands sponsored her outfits yet none are tagged. Becs might want to start doing her job properly and tag things because the ASAI is finally coming down on floggers and hopefully she's the next one they call out.

Can’t wait for the day they are all called out , for what they are . Beggy beggy , cheap skates. Ya wouldn’t mind if they were of remote interest or funny. She has zero of the above qualities with the added twist of been as relatable as a toad with the personality of one too

London based pr company 🥴 following in the footsteps of SCS 😂 I actually never really noticed as much as her stories this weekend at how her forehead doesn’t move, has she openly spoke about botox ? She definitely gets it 😅

She makes sure the Marc jacobs label is on show 🤣🤣 like the Chanel tights the other day , get the labels in the pic 🤣🤣
Yeah I agree forehead hasn’t moved in a long time !

Did you see the Carrie picture she posted. A total copy of SATC newspaper dress with the caption Carrie'd and a wink

Now I'm sorry but posting 3 or 4 passive aggressive pics about trolling when one, ONE person commented that they didn't like the colours she wore. Come on like, a difference of opinion does not equal troll.

My exact thoughts , how does saying I don’t like the colours equal to been called a troll ??!!
She is abit stupid , also shows she can take zero critique or respect an opinion.
My guess is she is reading here, can’t admit to reading here , first opportunity she got she played the troll card.

Again she has this unbelievable ability to read the mood of the nation or world. World war 3 is about to break out . The general mood and feeling in the whole world is that of sombre and worry , and she is posting about been trolled because someone did not like her bright pink and orange combo on a day time tv show

Last edited:
Wow. . Some girl says she doesn't like pink and orange. . Rebecca hi lights this girls profile, calls her negative. Calls her a troll. Effectively silencing her and anyone else who wants to say they don't like an outfit.
well who's the oppressor? It's not the girl who doesn't like pink and orange.