Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet L.A kitchens are rueing the day they ever gave her an undeclared gifted kitchen!
Did she not have #collab on the kitchen stories at one stage. I'm pretty sure she did.
Making them change the glass so publicly make her look like a drama queen.

Reactions: 4
Did she not have #collab on the kitchen stories at one stage. I'm pretty sure she did.
Making them change the glass so publicly make her look like a drama queen.
Yes at the beginning she had #collab for the kitchen and pretty much everything else in the house. Since being called out here she has stopped proper tagging

Reactions: 2
My idea of #collab is she got a portion of the kitchen price discounted, #ad #gifted would be getting something for nothing, Becs has a great habit of not fully labelling her promotional work, I know another local influencer who is self building her home #gifted her utility because she said she got it fitted for free in order to promote the kitchen company which is fair & honest but like why cant Rebecca be honest about the house in the first place, at least people would possibly relate to her more if they saw her been genuine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sorry my bad! 🙈 I rem she put #collab with expert for all the appliances!! she just pisses me off that she can’t be honest about anything! I wouldn’t trust a thing she says anymore! Such a drama queen about the gold fittings and the glass in her presses!

Reactions: 3
My idea of #collab is she got a portion of the kitchen price discounted, #ad #gifted would be getting something for nothing, Becs has a great habit of not fully labelling her promotional work, I know another local influencer who is self building her home #gifted her utility because she said she got it fitted for free in order to promote the kitchen company which is fair & honest but like why cant Rebecca be honest about the house in the first place, at least people would possibly relate to her more if they saw her been genuine 🤷🏼‍♀️
I work in brand building and am very familiar with social media tagging. #collab is textbook definition, you're working with someone to create something. #Ad is you are advertising for someone and being paid to do so, #gift is obvious, you got it for free. If she is getting a discount on things #partnership or #SP (sponsored post) would be better suited than collab. She is horrible at tagging and it's extremely hard to believe that a teacher who is 30ish and single could in 6 months buy a house, renovate every inch of it inside and out, buy everything high end for it, do a complete landscaping including leveling of the garden. She spent 21 000 to change brand new windows??? She couldn't be a bigger fraud! Based on previous posts from people who knew her in school she's just not nice and cannot fake it!

Reactions: 5
Rebecca has some "close friends" weddings this summer 😂 😂 😂 are they also know as cousins? We all know you have no friends Becs!

And she'll be too broke to have a housewarming... or is it that she has no one outside of immediate family to warm her house?

• Haha
Baffled by the amount of followers she has yet not many know her to well around monaghan 🕵️‍♀️ So to have “close friends” is a surprise as she is only ever with her mam her sister lori/mandy muldoon & the dogs! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Those try on reels are awful!! She’s so wooden and her deer stuck in headlights look makes me cringe!! 😖

Reactions: 4
Is she actually a teacher as in went to college & got a degree or a support worker for teenagers? must have missed her spiel about that bcoz i see she on midterm 🤔

Is she actually a teacher as in went to college & got a degree or a support worker for teenagers? must have missed her spiel about that bcoz i see she on midterm 🤔
Didn't know her when she went to college but she does say she's a teacher. It's not a regular school... I think she teaches some sort of like at risk youth? Maybe that's why you'd think she's a support worker?

On one hand she says she doesn't have money to spend, on the other she's showing bags and bags of new things she's bought :rolleyes: including ugly blue boots that go with 1 outfit. Piss off Becs with crying poor. The broke people don't buy all new outfits including socks, underwear and pj's for a holiday. Broke people wear what they have and stay home

• Haha
I’m nearly sure she teaches sport and health education in youth reach! I wouldn’t have ever put her down as a sports teacher! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

A sports teacher? WOW that definitely is surprising, so shes more of a lecturer/speaker than an actual teacher, not that i really care to be honest just didn’t realise she was an actual teacher , yes cribbing about been broke oh i dont have the money at the minute but yet had endless shopping bags to show us what she got. Bugs my brains lol i need to unfollow

Am not sure sure is a teacher in the traditional sense we would think, perhaps someone who went to school would shed some light ? But am not convinced !

I laughed out loud when she said the lashes arnt OTT 🤣🤣 there are like what a 17 year old would wear out for their Friday night

• Haha
But she will want you to think she’s a teacher 😂 coz she is becca rose and becca rose is snobbery it only takes a few pages back to find out about daddy the crook & mammy who left him but came back again 😬 it was talk of our local town area for a long time

Oh yeah , the whole set up isn’t as squeaky clean and picture perfect as she makes out on Instagram. House gotten through ill gotten gains and then she has the neck to cry the poor mouth. Dunno anyone else renovating a house heading over to London fashion week with a new haul of clothes for the weekend . Which she will sell in a few months

Her job obviously pays well as well as her collabs etc its well for some high spec notions for her house, out of interest what happened that collab with panelshack & the carpet guy from monaghan that also done mammys house and annex 🤔

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t believe the bags of new clothes she had to take with her!! she obvs has wardrobes full of stuff worn once or not at all! 🤨

I think she job shares she said before , she is completely tone deaf to what’s going on around her. From homelessness to people not able to get a house , and not able to feed kids.
She hasn’t a clue ,also zero personality