Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say this but you beat me to it. Probably the most age appropriate clothing he owns!!
Yes first time something he actually likes i think. Its rare they get anything new so she had to post it.
---
I'm in another thread and it was said the unicorn is a gay pride mascot
Could be I am just saying that Alfie doesnt have unicorn on his pyjamas 😂 its llama- first time something he probably likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes first time something he actually likes i think. Its rare they get anything new so she had to post it.
---

Could be I am just saying that Alfie doesnt have unicorn on his pyjamas 😂 its llama- first time something he probably likes.
Thanks goodness it's not a unicorn lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait, what would be wrong anyways with unicorn PJs for a boy? If that’s what they wanted

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait, what would be wrong anyways with unicorn PJs for a boy? If that’s what they wanted
Don't mind Telly Fanatic, I know them from another thread where they said a little boy (4 years old) would look like a 'sissy' for having a basket on his scooter 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Nothing at all !!!! My boy (2 years old) loves them and if he wants tshirt with unicorn he will have it. Its just Alfie’s age - you dont see them walking around with unicorn thats all. He will be going to secondary soon and I imagine if he wore shirt with unicorn on he would get some bad comments. Kids that age are very cruel unfortunately. I have a nephew in year 8 and sometimes I cant believe my eyes what kids are like these days.

Reactions: 7
Nothing at all !!!! My boy (2 years old) loves them and if he wants tshirt with unicorn he will have it. Its just Alfie’s age - you dont see them walking around with unicorn thats all. He will be going to secondary soon and I imagine if he wore shirt with unicorn on he would get some bad comments. Kids that age are very cruel unfortunately. I have a nephew in year 8 and sometimes I cant believe my eyes what kids are like these days.
Exactly, nothing wrong with unicorns, but as you say he's going to high school..

and the thread with the scooter, was a girls scooter with a basket to fit in with the shallow persons decor, and others agreed with me
---
* the boy would have preferred a Spiderman one but that doesn't fit well in her beige house

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Calm down guys it’s definitely the Llama from Fortnite. Doesn’t matter if it’s a unicorn or not but it isn’t for those getting sassy about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus this is how BORING Beggy is since she left t’dales that we’ve resorted to arguing amongst ourselves about unicorns 😩 and here was me thinking the move would make this thread so juicy 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry I mentioned "Unicorn" duck sake I was being sarcastic! Chill out n forget about it 🤪🤐🤐🤐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Most influencers would be rubbing their hands with glee at the content opportunities a house move creates! All the pack with me, house tour of empty house, house tour of new house. Visiting different places in new area (not B&M or Home Bargains Beggy), decorate with me, shop with me for new furniture etc etc- the list is bloody endless usually for these people!! But our Beggy?? Wetting herself over a washing line and a cheap bucket and spade for the kids each. WOW.

She's either too lazy to sit down and plan out a schedule of content or she really is actually just too thick. Do her management not help? Or are they literally there to get her freebies? Does she not discuss with them the content she wants to put out? Mind you I've no idea how this influencer/management gig works!! And nor do I wish to!

Reactions: 24
Most influencers would be rubbing their hands with glee at the content opportunities a house move creates! All the pack with me, house tour of empty house, house tour of new house. Visiting different places in new area (not B&M or Home Bargains Beggy), decorate with me, shop with me for new furniture etc etc- the list is bloody endless usually for these people!! But our Beggy?? Wetting herself over a washing line and a cheap bucket and spade for the kids each. WOW.

She's either too lazy to sit down and plan out a schedule of content or she really is actually just too thick. Do her management not help? Or are they literally there to get her freebies? Does she not discuss with them the content she wants to put out? Mind you I've no idea how this influencer/management gig works!! And nor do I wish to!
I was thinking the same thing. Surely she could have used the packing up the shack, moving, new house etc to her advantage- if she had planned her content properly. But oh no…not Beggy! It’s all about a washing line & bucket & spades for that dozy mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep lets focus on that slag 😂😂
---

Is that all they get for the beach? Poor kids.
🦄
Sorry 🤭

I doubt they'll spend much time at the beach once the initial novelty wears off. We'll just get the same repetitive "daily walks with my kid strapped to me" and this emoji 🥹 over and over and over until the end of time.

They've been on their "traditional Whitby trip" the past couple of years and never shown any signs of the kids actually playing on the beach or going for a paddle. They're never even suitably dressed for it, and there's never any sign of a blanket or football. As long as "mamma" gets her lemon top and a couple of Insta-worthy pictures 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
🦄
Sorry 🤭

I doubt they'll spend much time at the beach once the initial novelty wears off. We'll just get the same repetitive "daily walks with my kid strapped to me" and this emoji 🥹 over and over and over until the end of time.

They've been on their "traditional Whitby trip" the past couple of years and never shown any signs of the kids actually playing on the beach or going for a paddle. They're never even suitably dressed for it, and there's never any sign of a blanket or football. As long as "mamma" gets her lemon top and a couple of Insta-worthy pictures 🙄
The live very near the Park in Hornsea so guessing we will have walks there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.