Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say she'd do a vlog about the house move 😴😴 . She's barely addressed the move, other than the new fields washing line it's been crappy business as usual! I think the management just get a cut of Beggy's income (not much then) and that's all they're really interested in although the more they earn the more she gets but she knows Beggy's a lost cause so her income must come from her other 'stars'. She'll keep her on the books cos anything is better than nothing! We disagree.

Reactions: 12
Imagine making more content about your bleeping gallbladder than your new house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That deal she is flogging with Hello Fresh is the basic deal anyone can get if they just go direct to hello fresh , she isn't even offering her followers anything new !!

It’s like saying if you go to Tescos and use your club card and tell them you know Rebecca Hobson you will get exactly the same discount as you would before !!

Get a job Rebecca , do something useful .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe how poor her content actually is. She’s not fashionable, she’s not a good mother, she can’t cook, she doesn’t get gifted anything, she doesn’t go on nice holidays or out for nice meals, she can’t vlog outside of her car or house & now she’s not showing her house she can’t show us her boring days. There’s literally nothing for her to post. This is 100% the end. Who wants to stick around and see what shade of beige beggy goes for on her stairs and call it renovating.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If she wasn’t such a complete and utter dick, I’d feel sorry for her.
I moved from a place and house I absolutely loved when my son was 8 months old as I was pressured into believing that being closer to my parents would be a massive help and in turn I’d be happier. I moved over 50 miles to be near them and everything in me was screaming not to do it, I really didn’t want to go. It’s now been over 2 years and I’m ONLY JUST beginning to settle here but I still miss the old house and city desperately. If I had the choice I’d go back tomorrow. I’ve cried so so many tears since leaving and even though my son loves his life here close to his grandparents, there’s still a part of me that pines for home every single day. It’s the worst feeling.
I genuinely think this is how she feels and I start to feel for her sometimes but I then I come to my senses and I just can’t feel sorry for a twit like that. She deserves to be miserable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Am I going crazy or did she explain about Steve doing two trips of moving stuff in his dads van, atleast 3-4 times in 2 mins 🫠
---
Am I going crazy or did she explain about Steve doing two trips of moving stuff in his dads van, atleast 3-4 times in 2 mins 🫠
I even rewound it to double check it didn’t replay !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve cried so so many tears since leaving and even though my son loves his life here close to his grandparents, there’s still a part of me that pines for home every single day. It’s the worst feeling.
I'm in a slightly similar position so feel your pain. It's a bit tit isn't it 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That vlog 🤯 what is with the constant repeating herself?!

I want to get a card for the people moving here so I'm going to get a card as I want to get a card for them

I'm going to get Roma as she's awake, she's awake now so I'm going to get Roma

Seriously, those kids don't stand a chance if that's the level of conversation from their mother

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why did she draw a love heart on her palm when there's already one tattooed on her wrist 🤦‍♀️ bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Where are they going to walk the dogs?
That garden is going to get trashed isn’t it by them….
The novelty of living by the “seaside” will soon wear off.
I live very close to a beautiful beach and hardly go there. Mind you we both have full time careers unlike those two morons.
Beaver is absolutely ecstatic isn’t about the move isn’t he?
Beggy is devastated hahaha 😝

Reactions: 20
The teachers told them what “smart boys” they have…Like duck they did Hun 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.